School time✌🏻🐰"(yಠ,ಠ)y"

Alarm rings*~
It was 5:00 am in the morning as I groan while walking into the bathroom.

Alarm rings*~ It was 5:00 am in the morning as I groan while walking into the bathroom

Then I take a 15min. Shower. After that I grab my uniform!

 After that I grab my uniform!

And do my hair.

(Yes u have natural beauty so u don't need make-up)Then I go down stairs for breakfast at 6:00 am

Then I go down stairs for breakfast at 6:00 am. I made some pancakes. Then headed out the door to school at 6:35 am. Since, my apartment is 5 minutes away I made it to school at 6:41 am. But, school starts at 7:25 am, so I have plenty of time.
{the school looked like this:}

As, your waiting you hear a familiar voice call your name

???:
"Y/n? Is that you?"
As you look behind you, you see your best friend Jungkook. Which made u jungkshook.😏 (sorry just had to).
Y/n:
" Kookie~Oppa?"
Y/n asks as you look at your friend if it's really him.
???:
"Yeah its me Honey...😊😭😊."
You guys share a happy moment together, until the school bell rings.
Rrrrrrriiinggg*~
Y/n:
" Hey, Kookie Oppa, I have to go to the office to get my class periods so go on without me."
Jungkook:
"Ok, honey I will see you at lunch! If we don't have any classes together."
As I walk into the office I go up to the one of the staff members and ask for my classes.
Staff:
"Are you Y/n?"
Y/n:
"Yes!"
Staff:
"Well, here's your classes! Have a wonderful day."
Y/n:
"You too!"
Then I exit the office and walk to my next class.
Here are my next classes in order:
Teacher| Subject| Class|
-------------------------------
Mr.Park| math,social studies,science,etc.| 1
Mrs. kim| Dance | 2 (since ur taking dance u don't have to take physical ed.)
Lunch~~~~~~~~~~~
Ms.Jung| health| 4 (she's...horny)
Go home!
--------------------------------
As I find Mr.Parks class he isn't there. But, I noticed one face in there that made me happy! It's NOCHU~AH/ KOOKIE OPPA! As I walk in the room though everybody just stares at me blushing. To be honest, it really didn't bother me because this happened in America. Then the teacher walks in and he also blushes (he's only 25 sooo) but asks.
Mr.Kim:
"Y/n, please introduce yourself."
Y/n:
"Hello I'm Y/n I'm 18 years old and I would love to be your friend! Please take care of me!"
Mr.Kim:
" Ok thank you Y/n. Sit next to....Mr.Jeon. Plz raise your hand."
Jungkook raises hand and smirks as all the boys and girls get jealous. I take the seat next to him. I through him one of my cute waves and naturally cute and beautiful smiles, while the class melts he smiles back. Then the teacher starts his lessons.
Time skip*~
Jungkook:
"What do you have for your next classes Y/n?"
Y/n:
"I have dance, lunch, and finally health then I go home."
Jungkook:
"Really? Me too!"
Then we walk to dance together. But, we have to go to the lockers to Change first. This is what my outfit looks like:

 This is what my outfit looks like:

After that we walk in.Then the teacher walked in and asked for me again to introduce myself, so I did.
The same thing I did last class.
Mrs.Park:
"Y/n, can you dance for us to see what you can do? You can pick a partner if you want to."
Y/n:
" Ok I choose K-Jungkook."
We start dancing. Pretend there's no backup dancers and, u guys are the guy in the hat and the girl in the flannel.also, Pretend that jungkook the guy in the ombré flannel.

Mrs.Park:
"Wow! That was amazing. You guys did great! And without any rehearsal! Really touchy 😏😉."
Y/n:
"Thank you! And the songs dance is supposed to be t-touchy... but he's been my best friend since elementary school so.."
Jungkook:
"Yup, that's why we have that connection and we have cute nicknames for each other! Right,Honey?"
Y/n:
"Yup Kookie Oppa! Or should i say Mr.Flirty 😏."
Time skip*~
LUNCH TIME!!!!
Jungkook:
"I want you to meet my friends!"
Y/n:
"Sure!"
We walk to a table where there's six guys and girls just stare at them and guys stare at me with heart eyes but, dirty glares at Jungkook.
BTS:
"Who's she?"
As I peak from behind Junkooks back the start to blush like crazy red.
Jungkook:
" let's introduce ourselves!"
BTS:
"1.2.3. Hello we are BTS!
This is Jin the oldest and the mother of the group.
Namjoon the second oldest and the god of destruction and most perverted.
Yoongi the third oldest the grandpa of the group.
Hoseok the 4th oldest and is ur hope ,ur angel, he's j-hope.
Then the Maknae line starting from oldest Maknae to youngest.
Jimin the oldest of the Maknae line and he's very flirty.
V or tae tae the second oldest of the Maknae line and the alien of the group.
Then finally, our youngest the golden Maknae Jungkook who's very athletic."
Y/n:
" well it's nice to meet Kookie Oppa's friends! Hopefully we can be friends!"
They all blushed at that.
Namjoon:
"Wait! You can Jungkook, Oppa!?!"
Y/n:
"Yes why?"
Jin:
"He usually never lets ANYONE call him Oppa!"
Y/n:
" I know but I've been calling him that since elementary school."
BTS except Jungkook:
"OHHHH. No wonder!"
Jungkook:
"Yeah."

That's the end sooo yeah hopefully all you guys liked it this is the longest I wrote 923 words! Hope you guys enjoyed! Thanks for reading! With love ❤️
Author nim~