( un. )

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Life as an Alcántara had it's many advantages

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Life as an Alcántara had it's many advantages. Livia Alcántara would totally be lying if she said she wouldn't take advantage of those privileges she had.

She had Thiago and Rafinha to thank for that. Both her cousins were known footballers, Rafinha played for Barcelona meaning she got to go to most of his games for free. She wasn't really complaining, Barcelona had always been her favorite football team since she could remember.

Thiago who played for Bayern Munich had to practically beg her at times to attend his games. Livia who not only loved Barcelona with a passion loved Borussia Dortmund the same way. Going to a Bayern match made her feel like she was betraying her team. Regardless Liv would put her differences aside and assist some of Thiago's matches, that was her cousin after all and she wanted to support him. Even if he played for the rival team.

"Liv? Livia, hey!"

Turning around Livia came face to face with the one and only Marc-André Ter Stegen. Her mouth instantly curving into a huge smile.

"Hey, Mats." She chuckled when he pulled her in for a hug. Liv immediately wrapped her arms around him, returning his warm hug.

"When'd you get back?!" He curiously asked. "Yesterday night. I wanted to call you guys but I was pretty exhausted." Liv explained.

Livia had left to France almost two years ago. She wanted travel, experience new things and figure out what she wanted to do with her life. Maybe meet a good guy in the process. She was twenty four and time was running. The last serious boyfriend Livia had was back in the eighth grade.

They lasted almost about a year and when their freshman year in high school came around he dumped her for one of her so called best friends. That girl ended up leaving her ex boyfriend for someone else after a week. Livia found it hilarious and decided she didn't want to waste the rest of her school years on stupid high school fuckboys.

"Does Rafinha know?" Mats asked curiously. "Nope, I actually came to surprise him. Any idea where he is?" Livia asked looking around for her cousin.

"Changing. We were our way to his house." Mats explained. As if on cue the guys including Rafinha came out, freshly showered and nicely dressed. Most of them entertained on their phones, too busy to notice Livia standing there waiting to be noticed.

"Ahem." Mats cleared his throat trying to catch their attention. Rafinha immediately looked up, his eyes meeting Livia's before looking back at his phone only to do a double take.

"Oh my gosh! Livia!" Rafinha screeched almost dropping his phone (who was thankfully caught by sergi) when he launched himself at Livia.

Rafinha had captured Livia in a tight hug. His strong arms holding her petite body closely. Livia soon found her own arms going around his torso and hugging him back just as tight.

These past two years had been pretty rough. Being away from Rafinha was something weird, she had gotten used to seeing him everyday. He spent most of his free time at her house being annoying and Livia had missed that greatly.

"Rafael.." Livia chuckled. "I can't breathe."
"Oh, right. Sorry." He blushed pulling away. His shy smile immediately turning into a scowl. "When were you gonna tell me you were in Barcelona?" Rafinha demanded.

"I was going to surprise you, hun. If you knew I was coming it wouldn't of been a surprise." Liv laughed. "Well, you surprised me alright. We were all on our way to my house and you're coming." Rafinha said causing Liv to raise her eyebrows.

"What if I don't want to go to your house?"

"I wasn't really asking you, so, let's go." He laughed pulling on her leaving the rest of the boys chuckling and Sergi running after him yelling about his phone.

"Why are you so quiet?" Lionel asked Neymar who walked by his side. Neymar simply turned to glance at him with raised eyebrows and turned to look at straight forward eyeing Livia.

"Oh no, no, no." Leo protested. "I know what you're thinking Neymar, and it's a no from me. That's Rafinha's cousin. He will kill you if you hurt her."

Neymar didn't answer Leo and simply let out a breathy laugh. If he wanted Livia he was going to get her.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

( word count — 738 )