Surprise

DISCLAIMER: YOU HAVE BEEN DATING COLBY FOR TWO YEARS***

You storm down the stairs. You were ready to pick a fight with Shea if you needed to. You got to the bottom of the steps and the all the breath in your lungs are released. The lights were off and the doors were covered in black paper, making it seem as if it was nighttime. Standing there, was Colby. He was wearing a black tux and tie. Pink Roses surrounded the floor. Surrounding Colby was a heart made of red roses. You start bursting in tears. You cup your hands over your mouth. The rest of the roommates came walking out of the kitchen holding candles. Music starts playing. You walk up to Colby and he holds your hands. "You know I love you right?" He ask you. You smile as tears stream down your cheeks. "Your everything to me" he kneels down. Once again you cup your hands and more tears start to fall. "Will you marry me?" Colby opens a small red box with a shimmering diamond ring tucked inside of it. "YES! YES! YES!" You hug him so hard that he drops the box. The roommates cheer. You start chuckling as he grabs the box off the floor. He puts the ring on your finger. You lean in. He grabs your waist, giving you a passionate kiss. You wrap your hands around his shoulders and enjoy the moment. "I love you" he whispers as you both look lovingly into each other's eyes. The roommates throw rose petals up into the air. You hug each and every one of them. "Congratulations!" Devyn chants as you hug her. Katrina embraces you with a bright smile on her face. Even Aaron's tinder date had come along. Shea was the last one and you gave her a huge hug. "I seemed like a B!tch today" you tell her. "It's okay. ENJOY THE MOMENT Y/N!" She laughs with you. You turn to Colby and start wondering what your future will hold. For now, you are content.

(THE END) If you enjoyed that short story pls tell me if u want more and recommend it to your fellow Colby worshipers 😂❤️❤️❤️***