Morning

*groan*
You wake up not knowing anything. Groaning in pain you realize that someone is in the bed with you. You turn and see the beautiful brown streaks of hair. Colby... You smile, realizing what happened last night. You roll onto him and look lovingly into his unopened eyes. "Good morning" you whisper. He opens his eyes and smiles. You lean in to give him a good morning kiss, then slide off to change. He wipes his eyes and pulls the covers over himself. "Wake up!" You smack his covered feet and walk towards the closet. He finally gets up and goes to the bathroom. You fix your hair and put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt, there's no need to look fancy. You walk downstairs to make cereal. None of the other boys are up, except Sam. Sam waves hello. You laugh at his bed head and start making coffee. Sam sits down and stares at his mug "you two were loud" suddenly, your cheeks turn red. You don't say anything and grab the milk, cereal, and a bowl. Colby comes down. "GOOOOOD MORNING!" Colby yells. He walks over to you and kisses your head. Sam goes to his room to change. "So what are you planning on filming?" You ask Colby. Colby shrugs "Might do something with Brennen, it depends on what's going on" he smirks at you and hugs you. "I wish I could show you to the fans" he says sadly. You sigh and hug him back, almost dropping your coffee. "They'd kill me, or you" you laugh, even though you know it's true.

  Colby grabs his camera and places it on the shelf. Corey and Sam fix their hair and pull their shirts. "3...2....1" you turn on the camera and stand behind it, out of view. "WHAT'S UP GUYS!" Colby claps his hands and starts the video. Here we go again.

MAKE SURE TO TELL ME IF YOU GUYS WANT A PART TWO. (Add suggestions maybe even smut ;) lol)