- chapter three -

Jacob, I write, then I think very hard for words that represent Jacob. Sexy, kind, trustworthy, my soul, true friend. I scribble the words down in my notebook. I was writing about all the people who mean the world to me, and it was Jacob, who mattered the most.

I looked at Jacob anxiously, thinking of what else to write about him. There was more things I could write, I could write ten pages about Jacob, about how he healed me when I was broken, about how much I loved him. I didn't deserve someone as amazing as Jacob, I was lucky I had him, and I was never going to let him go, away from me. I look at Jacob, sitting there watching TV.

"Bella, what are you writing?" Jacob asked curiously.

I hid the words with my hands and put on an innocent face.

"Nothing," I lie, blushing. I knew Jacob could see what I was doing, he tried to get the paper away from me.

"Let me see," Jacob exclaimed, pushing my hand away. He read quietly then smiled happily.

"What?" I enquired, confused.

"Sexy," Jacob laughed.

"It was the first word I could think of," I mumble, embarrassed.

"True friend," Jacob murmured.

"You are, you're always with me, protecting me, loving me," I whispered quietly.

"Bella, you know I will always love you," Jacob whispered back, gazing into my eyes lovingly.

"I know Jacob," I mumbled.

"Bella, will you marry me?" Jacob asked nervously.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, hugging him.

"No!" Someone screamed painfully. I turned my head around to face Edward, his face stone cold, his eyes claring at me and Jacob.

"Go away bloodsucker," Jacob snarls.

"No, I will not give you up Bella!" Edward yelled.

"Go away!" Jacob howled.

Edward rushed past and bit Jacob. I watched Jacob shiver in pain, collapsing instantly and groaning in pain.

"Jacob!" I cried, sitting by him.

I looked at the wound, then began crying, my tears falling on the wound.

"Jacob," I repeated, shaking him, wanting him to be okay.

"Bella," Jacob groaned in pain.

"Don't leave me Jacob, don't leave me or I'll die too," I mumbled.

"No Bella!" Edward screamed. I walked to Edward and held him tightly by the neck. I never hated Edward but now, I detested him. I snarled at him, glaring at him like a killer and its prey.

"How could you Edward, if Jacob dies, I will kill you then kill myself!" I shouted proudly.

It was true, every single word, no one could hurt Jacob and live with it. They will have me to talk to. I may not look strong, actually, I look girlish, childish, and weak, but really, I am as strong as nails. 

"Bella," Edward repeated, his eyes on me. I could see he wanted to say something, but then decided that, maybe it wasn't the best time to say it...

"You listen to me, if anything happens to Jacob, you will have a new enemy to worry about, me!" I screamed, shaking Edward. If Jacob dies, of course he wouldn't die, he was strong and he would pull out of all of this easily, then we would be together again, just the two of us, how it always should be.

God, please save Jacob, because of me, he got hurt, take away my life but not his.

My love, this life was what you gave me and you can have it.

-----

I completely understand that Edward would not actually try to kill Jacob like that.

Words:

Characters Mentioned:

Bella Swan

Jacob Black

Jacob Black

Edward Cullen

Edward Cullen