Chapter 7: Carried

Start from the beginning

He set down his tray, then mine, and placed me on one of his legs when he sat down, still keeping one hand around my waist if I tried to escape. (However, I value food, so I won't do anything until it's finished.) With my face full of embarrassment, I ate my food.

"G, are you finished with your food?" I asked, planning my special attack. "Yeah, why do you ask?" He answered, confused. "Good." I said calmly.

3rd person POV

"Good." Frisk replied, before darting off under the table and heading for the exit of the lunchroom."Hey! GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT!" G commanded while standing up from the table and running after her. They made zigzags and spirals on the floor before Frisk got a chance to run to the guards. She made a sharp turn and ran as fast as she could. She almost made it to Rudolf when a boney arm wrapped around her waist and behind her knees picking her up again bridal style. "GOD DAMMIT!" She cursed, everyone else looking at the two.

They walked out of the lunchroom and Frisk kept on struggling. "Relax doll, your struggling doesn't do anything." G said annoyed. "If it bothers you, I'll keep doing it. Do you think it feels nice to be hugged without your consent? Here, let me show you, Butt-face" Frisk said.

Frisk's POV

I hugged him tightly around his neck to show how annoying it was, but instead I saw him... blush? His cheek bones were dusted a light yellow and he focused on the way ahead with a grumpy face. "So? How does this feel? Annoying, right?" I stated triumphantly. I saw him make one of those evil smirks, "Actually, I think I like it like this, doll~~" he held the last note for a little. "I'm NOT a doll, I have a name, and it's Frisk." I said annoyed, releasing him from the hug and crossing my arms.

We went inside the cell and after a few minutes I spoke up. "So, what's the real reason you're carrying me around? Did you and Smile-ass make some sort of deal?" I asked, already figuring out that he wasn't enjoying carrying me around either. "Smile-ass?" G asked amused. "Yes, cuz he has a shit-eating face. But you did make some sort of deal with him, didn't you?" I asked eyeing him suspiciously. "Yup" he replied. "And what do you get out of winning?" I asked, interested in the topic. "Cigarettes. I either shave to carry you for the rest of the day or have you admit defeat. If you manage to stay out of my grasp for 6 minutes straight, he wins."

G's POV

After I told her all of the rules, she went into deep thought. I knew she was planning something, so I didn't let my guard down in case she tried to escape. "yeah, I'm gonna do that..." I heard her whisper to herself.

Time skip to free time brought to you by G's sexyness.

Frisk's POV

While G carried me through the halls, I couldn't help snickering at my plan. It sounded silly, but it might just be the solution. When we went into the courtyard, everyone was already there, and all eyes were on us. So I began my poorly-made plan.

I quickly hugged G and screamed. "No one's taking my sexy skeleton away from me!" Everyone was confused, but G quickly blushed a deep yellow and dropped me on the floor. I landed on my butt "That's it. I'm out!" G stated while throwing his hands in the air and he stepping over me. He began walking to his corner and mumbling something. Probably the cigarettes. There was silence for a bit, and then everyone went back to what they were doing.

'It worked? Sweet. Now on to part two of my plan'

I saw Smile-ass walking over to G with his shit-eating grin. I swiftly walked behind him, without him noticing. "Well well well, it seems that I win, G~" he cooed. Right as G was about to reply, I stepped from behind Smile-ass and butted in. "Actually," I said with an evil smirk. "The rules said that I had to force him to let me go, but you see my dear guard friend, I convinced him. In this case, I'm the one who won the bet, so now you listen for what I request." I continued, with G looking really entertained, and the guard confused.

After some silence, the guard chuckled. "Sorry, but the winner had to be someone who took part of the be-" "oh but I am part of it" I cut him off. "You needed to interact with me in order to win, you set the rules for three outcomes, therefore, all the other outcomes go to my side of the bet" The guard hummed. "Sounds fair to me~" G said while shrugging. "Fine, you win" Smile-ass agreed.

"Great" I said, wile clapping my hands together. "Guard. You have to buy me two most expensive MTT self-lighting cigarette packs." "Why do you-" G tried to ask but I cut him off. "G. You have to answer my question." You looked at him seriously. "What? Why do I have to do anything?!?" He complained. "Because you're part of the bet, idiot." The guard snapped at him. G crossed his arms and started mumbling something under his breath.

I sat in my corner and the rest of free time ran smoothly.

When we returned to the cell, I turned to G with my hands crossed. "Sit on my bed, I have a long question to ask." I commanded. He obliged and I sat down next to him on the bed.

"So, how did you get in jail?" I asked, trying not to push the question. "Really? That question? I did a lot of things. Killed a lot of people." He replied. "I know that." I stated. "I mean why you did it. You seem like a good guy, there had to be a valid reasoning behind it." G sighed "do you promise that you won't tell anyone?" He asked. "Cross my heart and hope to fly, shoot a bullet through my eye." I replied while making a finger gun and shooting my left eye.

"Well, when the monsters were freed to the surface, we weren't treated in the best way, not as accepting as you do. It was bad luck, and I had to care for my little brother, Papyrus. It was hard to pay rent at the time, so I began stealing. After some time, I was caught, and there, I either had to kill, or let my brother die. So, I killed. Over time, I was able to pay off debt, but... I no longer had a clean reputation and wouldn't be able to get a job. I found someone who could take care of Papyrus, and now I'm not planning on leaving jail. I deserve to stay here for my crimes. I told Papy that I'm filming a movie here, but I'll have to tell him the truth sooner or later." He replied, clearly sad he had to leave his brother. "I'm sorry to hear that." I say and put an arm on his back to comfort him. "Nah it's ok, I deserve it." He said while waving his arm in the air. I knew he was hurting on the inside, but I didn't want to push it.

"So what crime did you commit?" He asked curiously. "Oh, I didn't do anything." I said bluntly, trying to avoid the question. "Really now?~ then why are you in jail?" He asked while raising an 'eyebrow'. "Well you see, my siblings decided to walk ahead, but when I came back, they were dying. The police was already called by someone, so I was left as the suspect. But I'm sure Toriel and Asgore won't let me stay here for long, they will go head over heels to protect their last child." I replied, while giving a chuckle. "WHAT?!?" G asked in surprise. "YOURE ACTUALLY A PRINCESS?!? I mean, I thought your name was familiar, but I didn't think that you ACTUALLY freed all the monsters" he seemed full of panic, like he made a major mistake in his life. "Woah, G calm down, it's not like I'm gonna press charges against you." You joked, trying to ease the situation. He seemed to relax a bit "heh, yeah. But whoever set you up must really hate you if they wanted to ruin your reputation." He stated seriously. "I know, and if they wanted to get rid of me, they're going for the royal family."

After a long silence, we went to bed

Hey guys! It's me, the author who sais that they will post soon and then forgets about it for a week. But hey, I made this one pretty long. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it, if you have anything to suggest for the story, comment down below. And have a great (insert time of the day) !

Also, wtaf. Almost 200 reads?!?!

Bows down* thank you! I promise to make a Halloween special