In the moonlight

Disclaimer: I do not own Pokemon.
Hope you enjoyed reading my first contestshipping one shot! :)
____________________________________

Drew's POV
I couldn't sleep tonigtht. The only thing in my mind was a bandanna wearing brunette beauty. I was debating in my mind whether to tell her about how I feel. I just can't hold it in anymore.All those roses I have given,she still thinks it's for her Pokémon. For two days, she is here at this Pokemon centre.It was a coincidence meeting her here and I don't know when will the next chance I get come.
I have decided to tell her.
But, now there's another problem. How am I supposed to tell her?

I exited the Pokemon centre and took a walk under the moonlight hoping that an idea on how to confess to her will pop up into my mind. I am usually a really smooth person, but when it comes to May, I just can't.
Should I just straight up tell her?
Write a message on one of the rose I give her?
Give her a a bouquet of roses?
Just kiss her?
Just text her?
Call her?
Invite her for lunch?
Talk over food?

Urgh. I can't think of anything. I proceeded walk into the forest and wandered off the path. Ending up at a grassy field filled with flowers.I lay down onto the "cushioned" ground gazing into the moon lit sky, when an sudden inspirational idea struck me. I looked around me and then up towards the sky and I knew just what to do...

May's POV
Drew asked me to meet him at the entrance of the forest. And here I was, waiting for him to show up. For some reason I couldn't shake off the feeling that something was going to happen, something big.But not in a bad way. I am a little suspicious of this as when drew asked me to meet him here, he had a hint of hope and desperation in his eyes. Suddenly, Drew appeared out of nowhere and presented me with a single blood red rose. I assumed that it was for beautifly,until he said his next words. "For you." I was shocked beyond belief and my cheeks started to heat up. Secretly, I have been waiting for him to say that my whole life.
He then gently held my hand , I blushed at the sudden contact,till he led me into the depths of the forest. He brought me off the forest path, leading me through an endless rows of trees.I wanted to ask him where he was taking me, but I trusted him not to bring me anywhere dangerous, so I held my tongue and decided not to question him. Soon, we reached an open field filled with flowers and I ravished in at the sight,but then I noticed rows of roses forming the words 'I Love You' I looked at Drew and I saw him holding out a bouquet of roses that seemed to appear out of nowhere,and presenting it to me.

Drew's POV
I held out the bouquet of roses to her as she accepted it graciously.
This was it ,the moment I have been waiting for. I bend down to one knee  holding out a small box and said "May, I love you.You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, hot and fiesty too. You may be a little clumsy and forgetful,but that's one of the reasons I love you.You are simply adorable when angered and when you blush, that's why I kept teasing you. Even though I tease you ,will you please give me the honour to be you boyfriend?" I waited patiently for her answer. Seconds have passed and she has not said a thing, I was getting worried by now. Was she going to reject me? But  then all my negative thoughts were washed away when she nodded her head and agreed. I was literally bursting in happiness.I smiled widely and opened the box revealing a crystal rose necklace.
I then proceeded to fasten it securely around her neck. She didn't reject me and she's finally mine.

May's POV
I was touched and I loved the necklace he gave me. I touched it delicately with my fingers and looked up to my new boyfriend, Drew and thanked him. The necklace was simply divine and after years of painful waiting I was finally his girlfriend.

Third person POV
Both of them then proceeded to lay down onto the  grassy field. As they gaze into the moon lit sky, May then returned the favour by saying "I love you too ,Drew." Drew smiled as they their lips inched closer and closer together and until finally their lips connected and they kissed.
They kissed under the moonlight, all while the necklace stayed shining around her neck, reflecting the moonlight glow.Both of them knew that they will stay together, forever and always.

____________________________________
Authors note:
   This is a contestshipping one shot that I suddenly thought of when I looked into the night sky.

Please don't mind any errors and
I hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

No flames.

Please review and happy reading!

Thank you :)

Stay happy readers!  (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)