"Get out from under the bed." Matthew demanded. My cries could now be heard.

"Will you leave Ari alone?" I asked, my voice sounded so weak. Matthew scuffed and got a hold of my foot and dragged me out from under the bed. I screamed and tried my best to thrash against him, but I was to weak.

"When I ask for you to do something, you do it. Understand?" He said all possessive and angry. His eyes dig holes into my forehead.

"I-I'm sorry." I cried wanting to go home. "Please, just take me home. I want to go home!"

Matthew looked at me with disgust and stretched out his arms. I knew my face showed complete and utter fear.

"God, you're only a kid. Aristotle, Lucifer isn't going to be happy." Matthew grumbled, his face softened a bit and left us alone. I heard Cameron jump as Matthew slammed the door shut.

"Luci can suck it." Ari said spitting out some blood. I gasped and crawled over to him.

"I-I-I'm so sorry." I whispered cupping his clean cheek. His other was starting to bruise. "Is there anywhere I can get ice?"

"Ice? I'll come with you." Cameron said helping me up. Aristotle laid on the bed with a sigh, using his arm to cover his face. I wanted to see his beautiful eyes but I can imagine him just wanting to cry.

It's never easy getting hurt, physically for the most part, by somebody who you love. For me, it hurts more every time.

"I didn't know Matthew could have such a temper." I whispered looking down at my cut fists, who knew Matthew could actually hit somebody of blood, I'm just an enemy but is own brother.

"Yeah. It's a curse." Cameron said shaking his head. "Usually I'm able to control him but I guess with you in the house, he's a bit worried."

"Why would he be worried?" I asked confused. Sure I have muscles but these guys could easily take me down.

"Because of the other gang. Your gang, they're threatening to hurt us. I didn't know you had such strong ties with the leader." Cameron commented and glanced over at me. My face started to turn red just thinking about Dean. The minute I showed interest in the gang, he let me and I'm happy I didn't get to find out why.

"Yeah. He showed a bit of interest in me when I first got in." I started to rub the arm where he dragged me from the bullies at school.

"Interest?" Cameron said with a laugh. I looked up at his pearly white teeth and nodded.

"The teens in the gang would make fun of me, calling me his sex pet. But nothing happened then, so I guess that's good, that nothing happened! It's not good that I got bullied or anything-." I said with a shrug. I can tell my baby face was starting to come out because Cameron gave me the look.

"Wow. You're really a pervert magnet." Cameron scuffed. I felt my stomach start to hurt as I laughed. This kid knows it.

"I can't help it! It's not my fault." I said laughing but felt my heart sink just thinking about it. But his words were exceptionally true more than what I can explain.

"Sure. I bet you enjoy all that weirdo attention." Cameron said patting my back. I wasn't even paying that much attention because we were already here in the kitchen.