chapter 12

Rose pov
I was looking at the videos in the street. It looks like the body was being control. I new something was not right with that kid. Mhm so this is the silver king but in another body. Huh poor guy...hehe I love this human world. So the kid is out of the list now its time to try to convince them that the kid is not the one we are looking for.

Rose: "BLOOM AND KAN!!"

Bloom and Kan came in quick when I called them In my room.

Bloom: "What's wrong king?"

Kan: "Did you find the bastard?"

Bloom head him in the head for talking to you in a rude way. Which you just ignored.

Rose: "I need you to go find Senri and Izumo. They are going to understand things more then their kings."

Kan: "What do we tell them?"

Rose: "Believe me or not. The guy who shot John was being controlled. That was not the colorless king. That's was the silver king."

Kan: "What!? How can you day that!? He got shot! How are we sure its not him!?"

Bloom: "Watch it kan. She knows what she does. Don't go underestimating her."

Rose: "Anyway. Don't tell the part of the kid being the silver king and him being controlled."

Both: "Yes mam!"

Both of them left to find Izumo and Seri. Once they left the cafe Angle and Dan came in my room.

Angle: "Rose...lets go buy sketch...books, pencils also marks...and colorer pencils."

Dan: "Can we go?"

Rose: "*huffs* okay..lets go. Stay close to me. I need you all to stay in my sight in all times. Understood Angle and Dan?"

Both kids nod there heads and go to there rooms to get ready.

Angle outfit

Socks

Shoes

Hat

Dan outfit

Rose outfit

Once we made it out the cafe we went straight to a art shop store. I bump into someone and fell to the floor. I just got up and look around. I could not find Angle or Dan. 'Damn.' I went around to find them. I decided to call Angle since I bought them phones.

Ring ring ring

Angle: Rose help!

--Call ends--

'........HELL NO!!! MAMA IS COMING ANGLE MAMA IS COMING!!!'

I called Ezel and Akame to come to this store that I was at. I found Dan inside the store hiding behind some box's.

When Ezel and Akame came I saw yata,Eric,Bando, yo and Rikio.

Akame: "We were with the guys when we heard the news so we brought them."

Ezel: "Were do we strat at?"

Rose: "I need one of you to take Dan back to HOMRA. That is the safest place right now. Last, we track down Angle. I put a tracker in her phone in case thing like this ever happen."

Eric: "Don't worry I called Tatara to come get Dan and take him back to HOMRA. All we gonna do is now wait and move quick."

----Time skip----

When Tatara took Dan to HOMRA the guys and I left to go find Angle. We walk for an 1 straight. We made it to a abounded home. We split up. We checked the whole house and found nothing. Once we came together I touched this window and a wall yo my left moved.

We nod each other to move forward. Once we made it to the bottom we saw Angle in a huge ass bird cage. I saw 3 green clansman there. Ezel took them down easily. The guys went to fight the other green clansman while we took care of these ones. Once we took them down, I used my black aura to break the cage. Once we did we meet up with the guys and left.

---Time skip---
We went to HOMRA since it was close.

Mikoto pov
Those 5 guys have not come yet. They left Tatara with Dan. Those 5 left with those 2 girls from the Colorful eye clan.

Dan: "Anna...they...have...so...They.."

I was all I heard. Until the door open and saw Eric,yata,yo,bando, and rikio come in with Rose,Ezel, and Akame. In Rose hands was Angle Anna and Dan ran up to them. Anna told Izumo to take her to her room and Dan went up stairs with them. Yata told me what happened and told me that they were being chase down by the green,grey, and colorless king.