"What? Trying to get out of paying for my food, huh?" I wiggled my brows, making Harry chuckle softly. He raised my hand to his lips, and kissed it softly. "I'll take that as a no." I whispered with a small smile.

"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow." I rolled my eyes tiredly.

"Amelia, you've never wanted to go school." Harry chuckled,"I wonder how you keep your grades up, must be having an affair with-" Harry cut himself off with a yelp after I hit his arm, and his car swerved slightly before he grabbed a hold of the wheel again.

"I swear if you kill me, I will haunt your dreams every night if Scott fails to kill you."

"I'm willing to bet you would," He whispered in response, glancing at me and then turning away. My heart swelled, and I bit my lip, as I looked away.

At this point, death was a bit of a sore spot for me.

"I love you, Harry." I repeated, loving the way his eyes lit up. His brows furrowed in some cute way, and he leaned over to kiss my cheek lightly.

My eyes quickly scanned the place, and I took in that it was semi-fancy. I was neither overdressed nor underdressed.

"Thank you," I smiled at the waiter, only to see him gazing longingly at Harry. I looked to Harry who had his brows furrowed in confusion, probably wondering why the man was staring at him. Either way, he offered a warm smile and nodded in politeness.

I can swear I saw the guy swoon.

I couldn't say I was surprised. Harry was dressed in a dark grey long sleeved shirt that hugged his muscles over dark wash jeans and a pair of Chelsea boots.

I wish I could take him into the bathroom and wrap my lips around his-

My eyes snapped to Harry when he snapped his fingers in my face, and from the look on his face, I could tell I'd drifted off into my dirty thoughts for at least a few seconds.

I smiled sheepishly and shrugged at him.

"What's on your mind?" Harry asked with furrowed brows.

My lips curled into a sweet smirk, and I leaned forward, placing my hand on Harry's knee as I whispered softly to him.

"Just the things I want to do to you," I said quietly, my hand drawing circles on his jeans as I moved upward. Harry's breath hitched, and he jerked away from the table, creating a noise that went unnoticed by the oblivious people in the room.

I smiled at the waiter when he returned, and my eyes darted to another person working there who seemed to be staring at me. These people weren't so professional.

He placed our orders down, staring at Harry intensely while Harry focused on me. Just me. I loved him. I felt for the waiter though, I mean, Harry didn't even swing for that team.

Unless.

What if Harry's bisexual? Oh, God. Should I be threatened? Is this waiter competition? Oh... Harry is staring back at him. Uhm... Should this be happening?

Once again, I was pulled out of my thoughts by a very, very concerned Harry. His worry seemed to have heightened by a million, and I noticed immediately that the waiter whose tag said his name was Nick was no longer present.

"You sure you're okay? We can leave," Harry said, already taking out his wallet. My brows furrowed and I shook my head vigorously.

"Kiss me,"

He did just that. And when we pulled away, the glint in his eye didn't go unnoticed while I grinned, feeling a lot better.

"Now, for some free lunch." I giggled as I began to eat.

Harry rolled his eyes,"I pay for every date we've ever been to," He stated,"Except for that first one." He whispered with a light blush.

"I don't know why you're considering this a date," I shrugged,"You're just paying up your end of a stupidly lost bet." I laughed,"I mean seriously? You actually believed MU was going to beat Chelsea?"

Harry scowled at me, immediately digging into his food. The date went perfect, with Harry and I talking about basically everything and nothing.

"You've got some," I furrowed my brows, running my finger along his lip. "Let me get it for you." Harry's brows furrowed as I neared him, and then his face flushed as I ran my tongue along the corner of his lip. "There we go."

I grinned as Harry held my hand while we walked out, pulling me closer to his body. Then, my eyes narrowed in on someone who had his eyes glued to me. Someone I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing. Someone who shook fear to my bones.

Drew.