03 | R e a l i t y

Começar do início

You:
Im really sorry .. as I bowed and start running away with the hospital outfit.

Jungkook Pov

Its been about a year that Ive last seen y/n ever since at the woods.. Shes been sick when we brought her to the cabin..

Flashback*
At the cabin

Y/n:
Please dont touch me.. pls leave me alone.. get out.. as she start using her hands to cover her ears..

You:
Jin hyung.. is she gonna be okay..?

Jin:
Shes gonna be alright..but I think we should bring her to the hospital..

Yoongi:
For sure, Shes aint fine...

Taehyung:
She got traumatized as he gave a serious expression.

That Evening
At the living room

Jimin:
Hyung, y/n is gone .. I cant seem to find her.. Shes not in her room too..

Jin:
Namjoon!! What should we do..?!

Namjoon:
Guys lets head out and find her!! Hurry before it gets dark !

As all of us start to search for her.. but no matter how hard we find... shes just nowhere to be found...

Flashback ends*

Till now , we all pretended shes dead.. its hard when I actually thought shes still somewhere alive..

I cant help but to get up from the hospital bed.. Its boring here anyway..

As I walk out of the room.. Suddenly someone ran toward me and bump into me.. I fell down on the ground..

I didnt look at her face but she apologized and bowed after that she ran away.

I just stood up and sweep away the dust on my outfit. Just at the same time jin called me again..

You:
Ahh.. Jin hyung ..? What again..?

Jin:
Yah .. you kid! I told u to stay on the bed what are doing in the middle of hallway?!

You:
I cant help it hyung.. its too boring.

Jin:
Well who told u to cause trouble again?! As he start to pull my ears real hard..

You:
Ahh im sorry hyung!!

Y/n Pov

Im stuck.. Im stuck I look around everywhere.. Its all people. I didnt know what to do..

Suddenly someone grab my hands and start pulling me away bringing me somewhere else.

You:
Who are you ..? As I look up , its the nurse again.

Nurse:
What are you trying to y/n?.. I know its hard , I know how things u going through but u have to fight it u know? As she hold onto my shoulder.

You:
How..? I left no ones.. Im all alone.. Im scared.. as I hold onto her hands..

Nurse:
Y/n.. call me sung kyung unnie.. I will help u to get through this.. I will save you okay? So dont be afraid..

You:
Really..? As she nodded to me..

And she start bringing me back to the room again. Whats wrong with me?.. Am I really okay?..

Hoseok Pov

Everytime when I at the dance room.. All I remember its her face.. y/n. Her smile her scent.. her laughter.. it hurts.

Flashback*

Y/n:
You sure we really gonna win the dance competition..?

You:
Of course , Im really sure as long as you dance well .. and doesnt be clumsy.