"Oh I fell off the bed "

Spencer POV
Today I am invited to get coffee with the girls at the brew. I said yes because I couldn't stand being in that house any longer than I should. Today is another day and Wren hasn't come back yet (luckily) and I'm just enjoying life whilst I can. I then get a call of Aria
" Hey Aria"
"Hey Spencer we are here where are you?"
"I'm just getting in my car now I'll be here as soon as I can."
I put my sunglasses on (so they can't see where Wren abused me) and then leave.
5 mins later (at the brew)
Hanna POV
"OMG SPENCER I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU IN AGES WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN !!!!"
I say to her as she walks through the door.
"Hey Girls" she replies in a frail voice. That's weird. She won't take her sunglasses off.
"Come on Spence take your glasses off its not sunny indoors" Emily says. Spencer laughs falsely.
Then we saw it. That's why she wouldn't take her glasses off. There in front of me was the normal spencer but with two hideous black eyes almost someone had beat her up . " Um Spence can I talk to you for a second." Alison says.
"Yeah sure but I've got to leave in a second so make it quick. Bye girls"

Alison POV
"Spencer how did you get two black eyes" I asked her.
"Oh I just fell out of the bed" and again laughed falsely.
"Spencer I've fallen out of your bed before and the floor doesn't do that to you. Di-did Wren hit you." Then it all came out.
" Yes he beat me up last night because I was 5 minutes late he thought that I went and saw toby which I wanted to but didn't. I-I couldn't see anything until this morning and by then all of the glasses were smashed and he left a not saying that he has left me for a few days to think about what I've done and w-w-what I've c-caused"
"Spencer you need to tell the police , then they can lock him up for good" I replied nearly crying
" No you can't tell anybody and I mean that p-please Ali ." She replies pleadingly.
" okay I won't but you need to tell the police soon Spencer. I'll let you go home now but you can stay at my place your always welcome" I say . "T-Thanks Ali. Bye "

So you guys was that too long or too short comment down below what you would like to happen next ❤️