#25 Interview wirh Niall and your baby

Today Niall and I have an interview on James Corden's show. We are also taking our 2 week old daughter, Isabelle Olivia Horan.

****

"Bye Maura, bye Bobby" I said to Niall's parents. They are staying with us for a few days to spend time with their new granddaughter and to help us out a little. My parents where here last week.

"Bye mum, bye dad" Niall said.
"Bye" Maura and Bobby said.
"Have fun!" Bobby added.

****

We were sat on the sofa. Niall was beside me and Isabelle was in my arms.

"She is the cutest little thing" James said and Niall and I agreed.

"However, Mr Horan, the last time you and the lads where on here you all said you knew how to prevent pregnancies" James said smirking.
Niall tried to hold in the smile.
"It was planned!" Niall defended.

***

"So now I've got some fan questions for you both" James said and we nodded.
Isabelle was now in Niall's arms and she was awake and looking up at Niall while clutching his shirt.

"The first question, oh god this is weird, What part of each other's body have you never touched?" He said smirking.
Niall and I chuckled and went a little red.
"Umm, I've never every touched Niall's feet" I told him.
"That's true, she never wants to go near my feet" Niall added.
"Now Nialler, what part of y/n's body have you never touched?" James asked Niall smirking.
"I've never touched her... boobs" He said.
"What a lie!" James said.
"You're lying, you always come up to me and just grab them then walk away" I said and Niall rolled his eyes playfully.
"What about her feet? Ever touched those?" James asked.
"Yeah! She forced me to give her foot rubs while she was pregnant with Isabelle! Modern day slavery!" Niall said.
I rolled my eyes scoffed.
"I was carrying YOUR baby!" I defended and hit his arm playfully.

"You know you love me" Niall said with a teasing tone.
"Sadly I do" I sighed.
"I Love you too!"Niall said and kissed my cheek. I smiled since I couldn't hold it back.

"Next question, who does the most night feeds and nappy changes?" He asked.
"Actually it's me, I want to let y/n rest because she has the baby all day when I'm at the studio so it's nice to just let her sleep, and it means I get to spend more time on making this one a daddy's girl" Niall explained.

"What is your favourite feature of the other person?" James asked.

"Hmm" Niall said a she looked at me in deep thought.
"I love all of her but her hair definitely, I love playing with her hair" Niall said.

"My favourite feature of Niall is probably his eyes" I said.
"They're so nice and blue, i was over the moon when I saw that Isabelle had his eyes" I explained.