#68 IHeartRadio

Today me, Niall and our eldest child, 10 year old Aaliyah are going to the IHeartRadio music festival. Our other two children, 7 year old Ethan and 3 year old Isabelle are staying with Maura as they didn't want to come.

****

We arrived, Niall was wearing black jeans with a plain t shirt and an unbuttoned flannel over it, I was wearing a red knee length dress and Aaliyah was wearing a knee length turquoise dress with a bow on the waist.

***

We found our seats, they were in front of a dance floor.

Aaliyah day in between me and Niall.
"I can't remember the last time I came here without having to perform" Niall said.
"Well at least now we will all have a good night and we will be together" I said and he agreed.

"Dad? Have you ever performed here?" Aaliyah asked.
Niall wrapped his arm around Aaliyah's shoulder pulling her into him.
"Yeah, I've performed here a few times with your uncles and a few times on my own, it's good performing but I'd much rather watch and stay with you and your mum" He explained and she nodded.

"Are you enjoying it princess?" He asked. "Yeah, there's so many singers!" She said and Niall smiled kissing her cheek.
I loved Niall's relationship with Aaliyah. They are both so close and I can always see Niall's proudness when he looks at her.

"Are you having fun, love?" Niall asked.
"Yeah, it's great to spend time with 2 our of 4 of my favourite people" I said and he smiled.
He leaned over Aaliyah and gave me a peck on the lips.
"Eww" Aaliyah muttered.
"Don't Eww, you'll be kissing boys in no time Aaliyah" I said chuckling st my daughter.
Aaliyah was about to protest but Niall beat her to it.
"My little princess will not be kissing any boys any time soon apart from me" He said .

James blunt came on stage and began to sing some slow songs.
"Care to dance, princess?" Niall asked Aaliyah holding his hand out.

Aaliyah smiled and took his hand and they stood in the dance floor in front of me and began dancing together.
I smiled and decided to film them and take pictures, it was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

@y/n_Horan : Is there anything cuter? ❤️ @NiallOfficial