2

Victor's POV

I quickly got dressed, grabbed my keys and phone and headed out the door to my car. I felt like a pervert, I didn't know how old he was. I didn't even know his name! I brushed it off and hopped in my car, putting the key in the ignition. I sat in silence since the café was only a few minutes away from my apartment. As I pulled into the parking lot I started to regret my decision but walked in anyway. I looked around and caught Chris in the corner of my eye. I turned to him and sat down. "Where is he? I'm not too late am I?" I said with confusion and a little bit of worry in my voice. "Calm your ass, he went to the bathroom. His stuff is over there." Chris pointed to a two person table covered in paper and books. There was a laptop sitting on the table as well, I assumed it was his. "Wait. Chris what if he thinks we're dating?" "Hold your tits Victor! I'm about to leave." Chris said somewhat louder than I would've liked. "I've got a plan any way." He looked me in the eyes and continued "I pretend to be your dad, you pretend to come out to me as gay and if he gets up and says something to you then you make a move on him." Chris said thinking it was the most genius idea ever. "Chris. That's stupid."

~time skip~

"Okay, here he comes. Get ready!" Chris said with a lot of enthusiasm.
"Yeah yeah whatever." I didn't want to do this. I felt like something was going to go wrong, but I did it anyway. "Victor, my SON. What is it you wanted to tell me? Eh?" Chris said in the loudest, most cockiest voice I've ever heard. I went along and answered his question. "O-oh ugh.. I'm, g-gay.." I pretended to stutter. I noticed out of the corner of my eye the young man had looked at me. His eyes were so big and brown. I thought I was going to get lost in his beautiful sparkling eyes. His face turned slightly pink. I myself felt my face warm up. He moved his beautiful eyes back to his homework. I continued to look back at him, not really listening to Chris's fake lecture.
I felt a sting on my face as I watched Chris leave after smacking me. After he was out of the young mans sight Chris winked and gave me a thumb up. "What the hell Chris?" I thought to myself. I looked over to see the young man walk twords me. "Are you okay? I'm actually gay myself. I came out to my parents a few months ago so I know how hard it is." He had spoke to me. I was in shock almost, his voice reminded me of angels singing. "O-oh. Really?" I was surprised but mostly relieved and exited. "Can I ask for your name?" I said stupidly "I'm Yuuri, Katsuki Yuuri." I smirked watching his face go red "Victor Nikiforov. Nice to meet you"

Yuuri. The man with the beautiful brown eyes.

_________________________________________

I know this chapter was a lot longer than the first one, sorry! I'm actually kinda liking how this is turning out! Anyway, I'm tired, good night lovelies

(/^-^(^ ^*)/ ♡

Words: 566