As We Start It

Xiumin's POV

Mmmm....It was a nice day with this bed......
So soothing and cold this morning but it's more comfortable when I'm with Lovely.I was wondering my thoughts until.........

"Time for breakfast!!!!!!"Baekhyun shouted that make me irritated but still I'm smiling because I'm going to meet Lovely.
I went down stairs and saw Baekhyun looking at me.

"Hi hyung!It's time for breakfast!"Baekhyun tell me holding a burned  omelete on the plate.

"I'll cook my own,"I said walking through the kitchen and saw D.O.

"Annyeong hyung!I'll make a breakfast for you,"he said and putting the pan on the stove but I said I'll do my own since I want baozis for today and bring it to Lovely and share with her😊😊😊.

"Hhmmm....."I hummed happily while making baozis and started to steam it😀.
"Huh!I should take a bath now!"I thought and rush to the comfort room😃"I should be presentable when she see me"I thought but then I realize that why I'm doing this?

Lovely's POV

Hhhhhaaaaaaammmm...I yawned when I finally wake up.It was a nice morning,the sun was still behind the mountains."Thanks for not having a class for today"I thought and slowly close my eyes but.........

"Dingdong......Dingdong,"the doorbell  ring twice.

"Aigoo.Who's this person that's really early to come on other houses.Hhoohh!"I went to the bathroom and brush my teeth,I fix my hair to be at least presentable for who is the visitor.
I open the door to see who is it and..............

"Annyeonghasseyo!"Xiumin greet me with a box on his hand and really  wears a formal clothes.I was shocked.Don't know what to do when seeing him infront of my house.

"Hello....."the only word I can say after I saw him.

"So,how about the project?"he asked me and I remember that we have to do our presentation till tomorrow.

"Ah!Come in"I said and open the door wide.

"Ooohhh....What a really nice house"he said and I feel my lips form into a smile.
I leave him at the living room for a while to get my laptop to start doing our presentation.

"Hey what's that?!"I ask him when I see him opening the box he bring.

"Oh!Baozis.Do you want some?"he ask me with a smile and I get some.

"Oohh...It's delicious!Did you bought this?"I ask him when I have tasted it.

"No.I just made them,"I smiled when seeing him chewing while answering me.

I realize that we are just eating the baozis he made in 5 minutes!

"Let's start this.Where not here to eat those,"I said it to him and open my laptop.Later,when I have opened  my laptop,he suddenly chuckle a bit and smiled.

"Hey!Why are you laughing at my wallpaper (EXO)?!"I asked when I look at his eyes staring at my wallpaper.

"Huh!A-ah nothing,"he smile and focus at the keyboard."Aish!He's so weird today!"I thought and face the laptop to continue our presentation.

~Hours Later😃~

We give our opinions to each other how we can define and describe LOVE.I was amazed on what he just said about love and it really make my heart beat fast.

Soon he have to go home,we really enjoy the day and almost finished our presentation.

"Bye Lovely,"he said as he wave.

"Bye-bye,"I reply and also wave back.

As he got far,I close the door and  went to my room and fell asleep so fast.

Xiumin's POV

I arrive at home and open the door.Suho was sitting on the couch and Lay is lying.

"Hey hyung!Why did you take so long?"Suho ask me.

"I have a meeting with my classmate,"I simply said and go to my room.I fell asleep fast.

Author's Note:
Hoohh!It's really longer than before!I wish more imaginations can make this story pretty!!!!😀😀😀