Oh my!Who is this guy?!

Lovely's POV

I was in my bed and I still want to have bonding with my pillows and blanke.....

"Annyeonghasseyo!Palli palli!"

My alarm clock just popped out making me awake from my thoughts.

"Aish!Why did you just wake me up this earl......"

I was shocked when seeing my clock!It was already 7:00!😲

"Waaahhh!IIIIIII'mmmmmmm llllaaaatteee!"I shout as I go into the bathroom to take a bath.Within 3 minutes I'm finish wearing my clothes but I saw our clock in the living room.....6:15?!😨I was thankful that I'm not late but still I have to go school this early since I have finish doing anything.

~At School😃~

It feels weird because there where no students walking and only few doors are open.

"Aigoo.Why did that alarm clock sets it's time wrong?Why did I have to go this early?Aahhh.So scary here,"I said as I wrapped my self because it's cold.Just then,I saw a boy entering the gate and I realized he was also a student."Oh my!Who is this guy?!"I said on my thoughts when seeing him with mask and cap.I was turning at the opposite direction but....

"U-uhm.Excuse me?"he said and I slowly turned my head.

"Can I ask something?"he asked as I faced him and nod for reply.

"Where's the room for Senior High?"

"Oh!Are you already a Senior High student?"I asked without thinking because I'm totaly shocked.

"Uhmm......Yeah."he shyly answered and looked down.

"Are you a transfer here?"I asked because I didn't even see him yet those past school days.

"Ne. Annyeonghasseyo Xiuminimnida."he said as he bow really down."Ahh.He's so gentle and owns a nice name,"I thought while blushing.😊

"Ahh.So that's why,Annyeonghasseyo Lovelyimnida!"I bowed and held my hand while smiling😀He accept my hand and I feel his hand warm😁

"So,are we going to the room now?"I asked him and I started to walk not even knowing his answer from my question because I feel my face so hot.

"Hey!Are you my classmate?"he ask while running towards me.I stopped for a while and face him.

"Yup!You had the right question!"I said as I grin trying to hide my blush and going forward to continue walking but...

"Yah!Wait for me Lovely!"he said then suddenly grab my arms and I realize that he call my name and put his arms around my shoulders."Ahh😳I like him being like this"😄I thought without denying that I like him earlier than I thought..... 😀

Author's Note:
Sorry for such a short chapter,don't worry I'll try my best to write longer.Kamsamnida!😁