Chapter 6 - Knuckles to the rescue

Sonics pov

Man this is humiliating in a pentagram, alone and now gagged? what's next?...even if Knuckles does by any chance comes to rescue me...*sadly sighs* I just wish he stands a chance against Enerjak....man I don't know how horrible this will get I wept as I looked down on the floor but then I heard a familiar voice yelling, SONIC! SONIC! I lifted up my head to see Knuckles in shock and runing towards me....I tried to scream and warn him but there was nothing but a muffle...why me?

Knuckles pov

I ran in the building for what felt like forever but it took me 20 minutes until I reached where Sonic was being held....I was shocked to see Sonic very frightened, bruised up, bound, pregnant, and gagged. I yelled for him twice not to mention he was sitting on his knees. I ran towards him but as he lifted his head he was muffling about something whatever it is I think it's not good...but as I removed the cloth from his mouth he yelled while crying, KNUCKLES GET OUTTA HERE ITS A TRAP!! I turned to see Enerjak laughing and said, looks like you have fallen into my trap guardian! I wasn't going to allow Enerjak to take my life.....I yelled angrily, WHY SONIC AND MY UNBORN CHILD...WHY NOT COME AFTER ME!? Enerjak replied, I'M GLAD YOU ASKED! SINCE THIS BRAT MEANS SO MUCH TO YOU I WILL SACRIFICE BOTH HIM ALONG WITH YOUR CHILD HES CARRYING!!!! I was filled with so much rage I couldn't stand him I wasn't going to allow him to hurt him....but as he activated the circle and Sonic screamed in pain, I had an endless amount of rage bottling up inside me I just couldn't let him hurt my Sonic no I couldn't let him hurt my Sensitive anymore....I beaten him merciless, aggressive, and into a bloody pulp....

Sonics pov

As the pain stopped I saw Knuckles beaten Enerjak into a bloody pulp. I was so horrified at the way he's acting...the way he's...I began to cry and yell, KNUCKLES STOP IT THATS ENOUGH PLEASE!!!! I cried in sorrow....seeing as though he was being brutal...that's when he raised my face up to his and said, I'm so sorry.....I just don't know what came over me.....he untied me and lifts me up bridal style.

Knuckles pov

As soon as I was done beating Sonic yelled, KNUCKLES STOP IT THATS ENOUGH PLEASE!!!! Then I saw him cry in sorrow...I walked towards him and raised his face up towards mine and said with a guilty tone, so sorry.....I just don't know what came over me.. I untied him and then picked him up bridal style and walked outta here and whispered, hey Sense.....I'm sorry for yelling at you..... he said with a small smile, hey it's okay we all mistakes Knux....I love you Knuckles... I blushed and said as I held him close, I love you too Sensitive......we walked outta the woods and into my house.

The next chapter your going to know what Sonic and Knuckles soon-to-be child's name is.....