The Meeting

I hope it is understood that this is my first book. I'm new to this so I will try to cope and update. This is a work of fiction. If any other book have the same names as some of my characters then I am sorry, but all this is a work of fiction from my brain. So yeah....... I hope you enjoy my story! ♡

All rights reserved

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian Convel was sitting in the far back of the classroom. His thoughts were brought back to that same day. The day his girlfriend broke his heart. The day he was humiliated. The day he vowed to never like another woman. But of course still play with them. He smirked at the thought.

"Hey man! Guess what? I totally banged Jessica last night! You know she wasn't that bad, except that she kept moaning and screeching like a wild horse!" Manuel said while coming up to him.

"Yup, he has been bragging all day about his hump and dump from last night", Daryl said from across the classroom. No one dared to laugh or make fun, knowing that they were all dangerous.

"Well, i've been thinking we should try and have fun with the nerds. I'm sure we should at least let them have a bit of fun in their boring lives", Manuel and Daryl laughed at Adrian's suggestion.

They all knew each other and were childhood friends. They would defend each other and were the best of friends. But everyone knew they were dangerous, and if people approached them, it was usually a girl who wanted to have "fun". They were nicknamed "The Rocco's", they were playful between each other but cold to everyone else. The three attended the same highschool and were in their third year. It was half way throughthe school year.

"Hey, I heard there is a new girl coming today. Rumors say she is pretty. I am totally gonna smash tonight!", Daryl said. For some reason Adrian was bothered by the thought, but he shook it off.

"I'm sure it's gonna be a clingy bitch, if not then a thirsty one", Daryl pointed out.

"I hope at least a decent one who will let me eat her peach", Adrian rolled his eyes at Manuel. His friends were goofy and more open than him, but they could be serious when needed.

Adrian looked around the Science classroom and noticed that everyone was seated or were quietly talking. He noticed Felicia was seated in the row across from him. Her dark hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing a short red skirt and a tight white shirt that showed her cleavage. She winked at him. Disgust filled him. She thought they were a couple just because they fucked once. She was the "queen bee" of the school, which was stupid. The bell rung.

Mr. Roy entered the classroom while Daryl and Manuel sat in the row in front of him. A thing about Adrian was that he didn't like to sit with anyone. So, the whole row he was seated in was empty. He was in the far end.

"Attention everyone! And no not Charlie Puth", Mr.Roy chuckled at his own joke. He was pretty cool and chill. He was young for a teacher, being at 27.

"We have a new student. I hope that you make her feel welcome since she is new to the area. She may be here in a few minutes so in the mean time keep quiet while I finish some work".

"Is she gonna be a bitch?"
"Does she like to have 'fun'?"
"Is she a nerd or something?"
"I call dibs if she is pretty!"

The whole room was filled with questions about the "new girl" that it was too much.

"Oh SHUT THE HELL UP!", shouted Adrian. He was starting to get pissed. The classroom was filled with silence. They all knew best to obey Adrian.

"What's wrong in talking about the new nerd coming Ad?", Adrian ignored the nickname Felicia gave him. Since they fucked, she had the idea that her Adrian wouldn't do anything to her. Or at least not yet.

There was a knock at the door. Mr.Roy went to it.

"Hello Ms. Mathews welcome to our class. Please introduce yourself and have a seat."

A small girl entered. She look so frail with her brown hair that went down to her breasts. Her big brown eyes wide and curious. Adrian chuckled. So innocent, he thought. Her pouty lips were in a small smile. She looked angelic to Adrian. He felt something he never felt before. He wanted to protect her and claim her.

He glared at all boys that were staring at her with interest.

"Um... Hi, my name is Ava... Ava Mathews.... and..um.... can I sit down now?", she shyly looked down.

That was when Adrian decided.

Mine