Operation Smile Part 1

Third Person POV

"Ummm (Y/n)" Peter looked up from the photographs to (h/c) girl. "Yes?" She replied looking over at him from her homework. "Do you think what I do is right? Like taking the pictures of me and turning them in to Jameson for money.." She looked at the nerdy boy fully and nodded "of course! I mean Jame-a-dick is rude and doesn't see the good you do in this city but yes, what you do is right." He nods a little and falls back on the bed, "you know that I have just turned in my pictures cause I needed the money." He rubs his head, "Aunt May has so many bills that she needs payed." (Y/n) crawls up on the bed dropping her homework and cuddles Peter closely "I know Peter, and you know Harry has offered to pay the bills for her." She rubs his chest and he sighs, " yes I know but I can't let him do that. I'd feel bad." (Y/n) looks up at him and kisses his nose. "I understand Pete. I can't wait till I'm able to treat you and your aunt to nice things. Like you wouldn't have bills kind of nice things." Peter pats her head and chuckles " you know that it isn't so possible." She boops his nose and smiles wide "but it isn't impossible." They laugh and cuddle close.

Next day

Venom POV

I can't seem to get mind off that girl. How does she know Spider-Man? Are they together romantically? Why do I care? Why didn't I get her name? I swing through the shadows of the city thinking and fantasizing about the girl. She is so pretty and she smells nice. Like.. like perfection. I swing into a building and fall into an alley startling a stray cat. "Great, I did it again." I look around me noticing that it's the same alley that I officially met her. Why did I come here?

Peter POV

I wake up noticing that I'm still in (Y/n)'s room and she's cuddling me in her sleep. She looks so cute and peaceful. At times like this I either wish I didn't have a crush on her or we were dating. God, dating her would be so nice. I've seen her in a relationship, she's always sweet and kind and puts her all in the relationship. I've never seen her nag and the only time she would complain is when they were busy or they broke up with her. I stroke her hair soothingly as I see her start to stir awake. She's probably having another nightmare, I hate her nightmares. They mess with her mood all day and she is just depressed from it.. I hate seeing her depressed, she doesn't smile or laugh. Harry and I are the only ones she lets see her like that. I feel special but at the same time it breaks my heart.

(Y/n) POV

I feel someone stroking my hair and I nuzzle into what I'm laying my head on, it's most likely Pete. His chest is so broad it's easy to tell it's him. "It's okay, dragon. Everything's okay." He coaxes, great we've been friends so long he knows when I have nightmares. "H-how did you?" I yawn and look at him with sleepy eyes. Peter kisses my forehead "do you really need to ask? I've been your best friend for years" I nod a little and sniffle. "Do you want to talk about it or is it too..?" He rubs my back and kisses my head. "No I was just weird and heart breaking. I don't want you to pity me and be sad.." I tuck my head and nuzzle his chest. "Okay well it is the weekend so we don't have to deal with school aaaand I can make you pancakes with chocolate and fruit." Peter smiles brightly and speaks cheerily to pick up my mood. "Pete..." he puts his finger on my lips. "I don't want to hear it, my goal today is to make you smile and laugh." I sigh cause I knew he was not going to stop until I smiled.

(Time skip cause chimichangas)

Peter has been dragging me around to all my favorite places today. Most of these places are food carts and cafes and places I can get bubble tea to be honest. "(Y/n) how much do you eat?" Pete ask as I take a bite out of my loaded chimichanga. "An amount." I reply going back to my chimichanga. "You've eaten two hot dogs from two different carts, a snow cone, a burger, a chilly dog and this is your second chimichanga. Not to mention the stuff you drunk," he looked at me like I was crazy as we pasted an alleyway . "Hey, first of all you should know that sometimes I eat a lot. Second are you calling me fat?" I say in a judging tone and Peter starts to shake his head. "Cause I got six words for ya, I'm curvy and I like it!" He sighs and ruffles my hair. "Okay Joey then where to next?" I smile a little and poke his side, "well what's my most favorite place to be?" He thinks for a moment then looks down at me. "Harry's?" "Harry's cause he's able to get all the games and shit." I down the rest of my chimichanga and take Peter's hand dashing to Harry's.

Venom POV

I fell asleep in the alley for a good few hours and I awoke to two very recognizable voices. Peter Parker and the girl. "(Y/n) how much do you eat?" I hear Parker say, god I hate Parker. The girl, whom I assume name is (Y/n), spoke. I listened to their conversation and chuckled lowly at her jokes so they wouldn't hear me. She's quite funny, maybe that's where he gets his material from. I get lost thinking about her that I didn't notice that they left, god knows where. I want to follow but I don't want to be creepy. Maybe I should be focused on getting myself something to eat, shouldn't be too hard.