Hiccup is hawt... <3

Me: We have another by karenbirdwell...

Merida: HOW ARE YOU DOIN' THAT SO QUICKLY?!

Me: We have, like, a kabillion fans so... YEAH! :3

"I love Hiccanna way more than Nanna..."

Me: Well... I loooooooooooooooove Hiccanna but Nanna... I respect that

"Punzie, did you or did you not ever go to school since you were trapped in that tower for 18 yrs..."

Rapunzel: Um... No... But I've read a lot of books so I've got the knowledge! Consider me as graduated... ;3

Me: Seriously...?

"Snow, I am reading and reading your books"

Me: Wh-what?! *blushing* OMG!!! THANK YOUUUU! I LOVEE YOU (no lesbo) THANKKKKK YOUUUU!!! OMG!!! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM RIGHT NOW!!!

Hiccup: Pls don't tell me you read the Hic x Reader...

Me: She did *winks*

Hiccup: *shivers* Why...?

Me: 'cause she's awesome! :3 *plays loud music by Lily Sevin*

Music: ~~ He's so damn hot, Like, oh my god he's hot~~

Hiccup: Geez, not this song...

Fangirls: *fangirling* HICCUP!!! OUR OVARIES JUST EXPLODED!!!

Me: *laughs* Wow... Too obsessed... I love the fangirls' reactions...

Fangirls: OUR BODIES ARE READY!!

Me: Okay... Now that's WAAAAY too far...

"Sorry to bug you... I just love the story..."

Me: You're not bugging us... You're too cute to be a bother...

"Which one do you love more: Hiccup (HTTYD 2) or Jack Frost..."

Me: Well, according to my stats in my profile... My obsession over Hic is more than Jack so... Hiccup! *flirts him* Heeeyyy! Hiccup! Why is my baby dragon all grown-up... Oooh! Nice mini beard... Hey... *leans against his chest*

Elsa: Too flirtatious *pulls her away*

Me: Are you jeeeaaalouss!

Elsa: *rolls eyes* No... You're just too young for this...

Me: *rolls eyes* Just 'cause I'm 14 that doesn't mean I am still a kid... I'm like 4 years away from 10 and I'm, like, matured enough for this... *sticks out tongue playfully*

"If it's Hiccup... Is it the younger or the older...?"

Me: Hm... Good question...

Hiccup: Why does the question to the author have to be me out of all people...?

Me: Oh shush! It's 'cause I love you... Anywho, firstly, it was 100% younger Hic but then the trailer to HTTYD 2 came out so I began to drool... So it became 99.9% Older Hiccup and 0.1% younger Hiccup XD