ORDER UP!!!!

Haven's pov

Order up yelled the chef as he rang his annoying bell I went up to the counter where the food. That is for table 4 and be quick about it said chef jub rubbing his moustache which in my opinion looks like a bottom of a broom. Yes sir I said rolling my blue eyes and collecting the plate. Don't give me that sass Blue bell he said back I just ignored him and went to the table.

This is the Crystal dinner my job or as I call it hell but in a few short hours I will get to go to my hobbie but i consider it my job, Roller blading I love the feeling of the adrenaline in my veins and the shouts of the fans as I get points for my team to me it is the best feeling I could ever get.

YO WAITRESS I NEED A REFILL said a customer sitting in front of the counter, that is John he is a regular here he only comes here to look at the waitresses phtt pig, I got the coffee and refilled his mug I could fell him eyeing me while I do it man if we were in a rink he would have broken bones and a black eye when I am done with him.

Havie I could actually hear your thoughts said Joyce she is one of the kindest people I have ever met, she is 46 but looks extremely good for her age she has kind brown eyes and black hair in a bob with some grey in it she is like a mother to me

Havie I could actually hear your thoughts said Joyce she is one of the kindest people I have ever met, she is 46 but looks extremely good for her age she has kind brown eyes and black hair in a bob with some grey in it she is like a mother to me. Sorry Joyce but I just can't help wanting to hurt idiots like that guy I said glaring at the guy through the kitchen door I know sweetie but vent your anger at the game ok she said did I mention that Joyce is a also a derby girl she is in the mom team called the punishers and believe me when I say she nearly BROKE MY ARM. She is kind but on the rink you better make sure your not in her way. Yes ma'am i said saluting she laughed and shook her head.

HAVEN stop talking to the old hag and get back to work yelled Mr broom face Old hag Plz your Older than her by a millenia I shouted..in my head so he wouldn't hear hey I want to call the guy out but I still need this job I glared at him and walked to the counter.

customer 12:00 said Ella another waitress she is how should I say

customer 12:00 said Ella another waitress she is how should I say.....a little crazy she always tries to set me up with every guy that walks through the cafe door, she has platinum blond hair with pastel colours in it and her eyes are hazel but she wears contacts so they look green. He is cute Hay Havana she said Don't call me Havana I said crossing my arms Come on Haven just look at him plz she begged Fine I said where is he I asked in a dull tone she then pointed to a guy in a booth right in front of the counter My eyes widened It was Shakes from supa strikas. El you do know who that is right I said A really hot guy? She said you could tell that she was confused, No that is Shakes from supa strikas I said Soup a strika that is so wierd how can you soup a strika she said I facepalmed no Supa strikas a famous soccer team I said Wait he is famous she said freaking out a little Ya I said Then go talk to him ask him out Ella said pushing me but sadly failing since she is not strong enough. Ask him what Ellie i haven't even talked to him and I don't really plan to I said You have been single for too long she said pouting 2 years is not too long.

It is now go talk to him she said again trying to push me did i mention she is short I mean really short i am about 5'7 and she is 5 exactly 5 feet tall haha. She stopped trying to push me a puffed out her cheeks in annoyance then her frown turned into a smirk I will tell Jub that your not taking the guys order she said crossing her arms You...wouldn't...dare I said Jub..No I shouted covering her mouth with my hand the whole cafe was staring at me No...way these deals are so good hehe i said laughing nervously every one went back to what they were doing.

Fine El i am only going to take the guys order nothing else I said glaring Yay now go and marry you prince charming she said jumping I rolled my eyes why must best friends always embarras you i asked my self.

I went to his table Hallo Sir Welcome to crystals dinner A crystella place to be i said in a squeaky chipper tone. I feel like i am going to puke we must say this to every customer. My name Is super sapphire I will be your waitress for this super duper day what can i get you for you sir I ended off Doing my best at smiling but ended up with a non-convincible fake smile. I really do think i am going to puke. I will have a water..please said Shakes in a sad tone of voice. Oh no Haven Foret don't you dare. Are you ok sir i said in the chipper voice ya thanks he said still looking down. Aaaah fudge it.

I sat down in the seat across from him and went back to my normal self. Ok listen here i can tell something is wrong and don't you say your fine your not now your going to tell me what is wrong go on i am listening i said putting my hand at the back of my head. He looked at me shocked but i swear i saw a bit of pink on his cheeks. He was about to protest but i guess he figured out that i was not leaving . I guess you know who i am he said I do i said then you know that there is a extremely big game coming up and i am just stressed he said I know how you feel the feeling of the crowd shouting your name the sight of a goal, your good don't doubt yourself I said to him he smiled alittle Blue bell get back to work yelled jub i going to i said between my teeth. He turned his back and i stuck my tounge out at him. Shakes laughed You better get going the game is going to start i said his eyes widened oh shoot he said getting up thanks for you help um...blue he said heading to the door My name isn't. He left. ...Blue i finished.

Oooo said el Shut up i said I wonder if i will ever see him again.

Shakes pov
I wonder if i will see her again i hope so.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Hope you liked my first chapter
I do not own the photos
Masterofchange is logged out