Chapter 28: hidden things

"Eric! " She snapped at me twice." What is he thinking about now?" She thought. She probably noticed my mind was taken elsewhere.

"What?" I pull myself back to full consciousness.

"What are you thinking of?"

"Nothing." The way she bent made me stare at her breasts. Made me feel like I should pull the bra off. She was just so tempting to resist and I was finding it so hard to deny this urge. I wanted her badly.

"I want to have my bath. Any extra towel? Forgot mine." She didn't notice the effect her body alone gave me. I was losing it.

"Yeah." I try to keep calm of my urges before everything turns out wrong. I stood up to take a clean towel from my drawer, handing it to her.

"Thanks." She entered the shower.

I had crazy thoughts popping into my mind the moment she stepped into the bathroom but I         couldn't do any. It felt so wrong.

I went to the living room the moment I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door without checking who it was, only to get a blow on my face from the person who visited me. I couldn't see his face since I was greeted with an unpleasing entrance. I noticed in seconds that I already had started bleeding. I looked the person in the eye only to get another hit on my face. I shouldn't be surprised that Stephen would show up so early in the morning because of her last discussion.

"How dare you sleep with my girlfriend?" He hits me several.

"Sharon! Sharon! Sharon!"

"Eric, is that you?" She came outside wrapped with a white towel, which made Stephen believe she had  spent time with Eric last night.

"No, it's me." He looked at her with so much anger. 

"Ste...phen. How did you know...." She wondered how he got her location but that wasn't what bothered Stephen. She was cheating on him.

 "How could you go to his place?! Why him?"

"Why do you care?"

"I know you're still angry. I just didn't want you to see things differently once you see Mara in my house."

"Mara?" I folded my arms. I got jealous at first.

"I got drunk and she took me home. Nothing happened I swear. Don't be with him." he pleads.

"Is that why....you should have just told me. I would have understood."

"You won't. Let's just go. Get dressed. You're coming to my house." He commanded.

"But..." I looked at Eric, feeling guilty for leaving so suddenly.

"Sharon stay with me." Eric pleads.

She couldn't stay at Eric's place even If I wanted to. She shouldn't even be here.

"I know what to do," Stephen went inside the room to get her belongings.

"Let's go." He grabs her hands, pulling me outside,

"Not like this Stephen." I had to put on a dress. He wasn't expecting me to leave the house like this, was he?

"You know you make mealways act like this when it comes to him. You can dress in the car." He tells me but that didn't sound like a good idea.

"I won't look. Let's just go." He tried grabbing my hands, only for his hands to reach for the towel wrapped around me. In a blink, I was left with nothing on.

"Stephen!" I was so ashamed. They were both taken away as they saw my body.