kang daniel | yes or no?

Începe de la început

"usually the blind dates you set me up for do not involve mothers but why is his mom here?" i asked.

"um... this is not really a blind date." she said.

"what?! what is it then?" i asked.

"it is actually an arranged marriage." she said sheepishly.

"mom! you really have to stop! i am not even at a age to get married." i told her, raising my voice.

"i am sorry, now can you calm down and go back." she said and pushed me back to the living room.

we started talking about random things and suddenly Daniel's phone rang.

he went to a corner and answered the phone.

"what? i am not free now... okay i will talk to you later." he said.

i felt a stab through my heart. i kinda like a guy who had a girlfriend but i felt more sorry than hurt cos i might be marrying her boyfriend.

suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

i went to answer it and saw my friend Jihoon at the door.

"oh yeah, i forgot that we were meeting." i told him.

i brought him into my house and asked him to go to my room.

"i am meeting him today so i have to go upstairs too." i told my mum and gave a small smile to Daniel and his mom.

i followed Jihoon up to my room and closed the door, and before i closed my door, i saw Daniel looking at me from the living room.

the next day...

when i went to school, a crowd was gathering around someone.

i walked towards the crowd and saw Daniel!

"what is he doing here?!" i asked myself.

he saw me and looked at me, and for some reason everyone knew that he was looking at me and turned around.

he suddenly wrapped his arms around a girl and walked away.

i felt annoyed and walked away. i saw Jihoon in the way and he also put his hands around my shoulder, and that was something he always does as we are good friends.

i turned around to look at Daniel and he looked at me, and exactly the same way he did as yesterday.

when i went home, i found that both of our guest rooms were taken up.

"eomma! who are staying here?" i asked.

"Daniel and his mom." she said and i almost shouted.

"why?!" i asked.

"they just came to korea so they will stay here before getting a house." she said and drove me away as i was distracting her.

i went to my room and looked into Daniel's room and it was painted blue but his funiture weren't there yet.

the door opened and Daniel walked into the house with the girl i saw that day.