To: YN <3

From: Justin

Haha I'll be back home soon. no worries x

"Oh look! She's here!" I immediately looked up to see who 'she' is. I bet she is just another member from the Bieber Crew (cool name huh?) 'She' entered the meeting room, slamming the door behind her and ran to hug me, causing me to jump back in surprise. "Hi! You must be Justin, am I right?"

The stranger let out her hand, waiting for me to shake it. I stared at it for a moment before accepting it while asking, "Yes, and you are?"

"I'm Selena, Selena Gomez," she replied with a cheeky smile on her face, "You're cute, Justin!"

...

*Ryan's POV*

"Wake up! Wake up!" I shouted as I jumped on her bed. That's right, I'm jumping on YN's bed in YN's room and I'm waking YN up right now. I got some moves...

"Argh... one more minute, Mom," YN groaned sleepily. I chuckled a little and tickled her nose. Tickling has always been her weakness ;) YN suddenly slapped my hand away and shoved me out of bed. I fell back on my butt with a loud thud.

"Owwwww!!!" I moaned while rubbing my butt continuously. Just then, I heard giggling and I knew that YN was awake. "YN......" I smirked and immediately got up and attacked her on her bed. YN was begging for mercy as I kept tickling her but I knew that I would never fall for her trick easily.

I kept tickling as she kicked me and struggled to get out of my arms but I was too strong for her. Without expectation, she kicked my leg and I fell on top of her, our faces nearly touching. This is getting awkward and I knew that I couldn't do this.

"Uh... sorry," I muttered. "It's okay. That was fun though. And how did you get in here, in my room?" YN asked with confusion written on her face.

"I have a spare key, remember? Best friends have spare keys to their best friends' houses. Duh!" I explained while showing her my spare key to her house. Her parents don't mind me coming to their house whenever I want. That's how comfortable they are with me. I got some moves...

"Oh... I see..." YN giggled again. I love her cute giggles but sadly, she cannot and will not be mine no matter how hard I try. I got off the bed but was stopped when my hand was grabbed. Shocked, I turned to look at my hand. YN was holding my hand and pulled me towards her.

"Where do you think you are going?" she raised and eyebrow while smirking. "Going to grab breakfast?" I said it more like a question. The distance between my lips and YN's was so close that if any of us were to make a sudden move, our lips would touch. I wanted that to happen but if I'm caught, Justin will beat me up and I'll be considered a 'womanizer'.

Shut up, Ryan, and go get her! Do your thing!

My brain which was getting controlled by my sexual hormones told me. I looked deeply into YN's sparkling and beautiful eyes.

No, I can't do this. It's wrong.

"Ry?" My train of thoughts were interrupted by YN who suddenly pushed me away and I fell back onto the ground. Argh! It was a trap and I fell for it!

"HAHA! YOU FELL FOR IT AND NOW, YOU FELL ONTO THE FLOOR!" YN was laughing hysterically while pointing her index finger at me. I know, I know. I'm an idiot. Hahaha (sarcastic laughter)

I just rolled my eyes and got up before walking to the kitchen, my mind replaying the incident that just happened over and over again. YN went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and we gathered in the kitchen to eat breakfast after that.

After breakfast, I caught her typing on her phone while smiling. Ugh, texting Justin again. Can't he just leave the two of us alone? Just then, I received a text message from my girlfriend whom I have always wanted to break up with. She is none other than the irritating Caitlin Beadles (No hate to her. This is just a story!)

From: Caitlin gf

To: Ryan

Hi, Ry. Chris and I just came back home from some family matters. Do u wanna hang out tgther later? :*

I heaved a huge sigh before my fingers started dancing on my phone screen.

From: Ryan

To: Caitlin gf

Sure. YN, Chris and Chaz will be coming too right?

To: Ryan

From: Caitlin gf

Sadly, no. it'll only be the two of us :*

From: Ryan

To: Caitlin gf

erm ok

To: Ryan

From: Caitlin gf

Meet up at my house in ten. Chris is shopping for groceries x

I kept my phone into my pocket and looked at my watch. I have ten minutes till Caitlin and I are officially over. Yes! I said my goodbye to YN who was still texting Justin and left her house. I ran to Caitlin's house as fast as I could.

The sooner I reach her house, the sooner we can break up, and the sooner I can get YN to like me back regardless of her relationship with Justin. I met her first before Justin did so she should- no, I mean... She MUST be mine.

'Knock knock knock'

The wooden door opened, revealing a cheery Caitlin. The moment she laid her eyes on me, she hugged me tightly like a teddy bear. Ugh, but I just hugged her back anyway. We pulled away and Caitlin brought me into her house, pushing me onto the sofa so that I would sit down.

"Sweetie!" she called out, but she wasn't calling out to me. Strange. Suddenly, a tall and muscular boy with curls around my age appeared from the kitchen and wrapped his arm around Caitlin's waist. Wait, what is going on around here?

"Ryry, I want to tell you that we are officially done with our relationship. I have found another guy who loves me and treats me better," she smiled and placed her head onto her new "boyfriend's" chest. "So... we're over?" I asked with a fake hurt look, hiding the happiness and excitement in me. "How?"

"I'm sorry, Ryan. I found Harry while I was out with my family yesterday. We got to know each other better and that's how our relationship started." I nodded at her explanation. So Harry is the name.

I smiled weakly and wanted to get out of the house as quickly as possible but suddenly, I collasped onto the floor, my head feeling numb and darkness engulfed me.

♥♥♥

What do you think happened to Ryan? Sorry for the boring chapter... I know you all want some Justin and YN action but in the next chapter, there'll be a lot!

50 votes and 10 comments for the next chapter or else I won't post! There will be more action so let's bring this story back alive and running in business! XD

-Ifa