New Begining

yes this is a love story about a girl who is gay and yes thse omg girlz are gay in this story but not in real life!! ok so don't have titty attacks!!! Lmfao hope you guys enjoy!😋

No there's no way! This can't be happening! I can't be lesbian I have always loved boys now it's just that new girl is something else! ugh my emotions are all over the place!

Exactly 1 Month Ago

Hi my name is Luna Nevaeh Diaz and I'm 15 years old and my birthday is January 26th and I just moved to California from New York oh how I miss my New York and my old apartment. The only Reason I moved from New York to California is because my mom and dad's job the office moved to California so we had to move. That's great because I love creating a new social life!😒 it's the best thing on this whole planet.

Luna's POV

My room is so huge I love this house right near the beach to! But imma miss my best friend Breaunna so badly like that's my homegirl since the diaper days! Hopefully during vacation she will fly down here to visit me!

*phone rings*

Looks at caller id

BABE😍😘❤️

Luna: Hey Derek

Derek: Hey babe you made it to Cali yet or nah?

Luna: yea I'm here and I'm finally settled into the house it's so fucking huge!!!!

Derek: that's great babe listen I have to tell you something.

Luna: what's wrong babe?!

Derek: I don't think we should go out anymore I don't think I'll be able to do a long distance I don't want to cheat on you so I think this would be better for us.

Luna: why are you doing this to me?!! you know what fuck you Derek don't you ever talk to me again fucking Thot ass nigga!!

*hangs up phone*

Calls Bre

Bre: wassup Luna

Luna: Derek.... Broke..... Up...... With..... me!!!!

Bre: what why?!

Luna: because he thinks that he can't do long distance relationships.

Bre: I know you don't want I hear this but at least he told you instead of him cheating on you and you finding out the hard way........

Luna: your right Bre thanks I really needed to hear that!

Bre: I have a surprise for you!!

Luna: what?!

Bre: Go and open your door I sent you a awesome gift! alright bye boo muah!!

Luna goes downstairs and opens the door

Bre: SURPRISE LUNA!!!!!!

Luna: OMFG BRE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE DONT YOU NEED TO BE IN FUCKING NEW YORK FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!

Bre: MAMI LET ME MOVE IN WITH YOU GUYS AND FINISH SCHOOL WITH YOU SO YOU WONT BE ALONE!!!!!

Luna: praise Jesus hallelujah I thought I wasn't gonna make it through this new high school without you!

Bre: right I don't think I would be able to make it through a day without you in class getting me in trouble!

Luna: lmfao!!! come on in bring your stuff in!

Bre: damn luna this place is nice and is that a indoor pool I see!!!!

Luna: hell yea we gonna have fun!!

Bre: and maybe find some boo thangs😏

Luna: I don't know about that one✋

Bre: please I'll find me my girl ( yes she is gay)

Luna: ok you do that boo!

Bre: alright I'm tired and I'm going to bed!!! that plane ride was nice first class but horrible to sleep in I couldn't get comfy at all😒

Luna: lmfao right I'm tired to!

Bre & Luna: Night boo love you!

Luna: Bre we gonna show this school we don't play!

Bre: that's right just like we in New York except more kids with Starbucks and expensive ass cars! lol

Luna: alright lol I'm done night boo!

Bre: night boo love you too

Alright guys that was my first chapter to my story "The Best Mistake" I hoped you guys enjoy it💕- Tiana😋