$1$

~Be'Ajah POV~

I walked through the doors of my school for the past 4 years. I go to Cass Tech High School. I walked past a group of girls to get to my locker. Some we're freshmans ..most of the freshman girls think that they're all that because they are finally in highschool. I'm cool with some freshmans, but mostly I hate most freshman girls because they have some smart ass mouths.

I put my books into my locker..Then I walked into the gymnasium. Gym was my first hour..I kinda hated it because I would have to be tired and sore for the rest of the day, but it's not all that bad because I have gym with Dario. His name was Darius, but he wants people to call him Dario.

I loved everything about him to his cute ass smile to his soft curly hair. He was so humble and the boy could dance his ass off. He was goofy too.

I walked into the lockeroom and changed into my shorts. When I came out everybody started to come into the gym for first hour. Mr. Albrecht, the gym teacher walked in and took attendance. Everybody just sat on the gym floor, talking...

"OK listen up, 29 laps around the gym, then find a partner for your activity.."

We all groaned then got up and started running. On my 10th lap, I got tired so I stopped and put my hands on my knees. Then I felt like someone was standing behind me. I turned around and saw Dario. He was looking at me, or at least my ass..

"Uhm, can I help you?" I asked.

Then he looked up at me, "Oh naw naw.... I was just, enjoying the view."

I rolled my eyes and started running again.. Then he came up right next to me.

"You're Be'Ajah right?" He asked.

I nodded, and he smiled.

"I've heard about you... But I've never seen you before."

I chuckled, " I've been here since freshman year.. You just probably never noticed me."

"Could be that, I guess.. But now that I do notice you, I wanna get to know you."

"For what?"

"Cause I want to.."

I shrugged.. "Makes no sense to me."

"Boatner, Cooper.. Speed up the pace. Everyone's done but you two!" Mr. Albrecht yelled

We stopped and looked around. Everyone was standing with their partner except us. We started running faster...

"So while we running, can I get like a number or somethin?"

I laughed and just ran faster... I'm kinda happy that we're talking. But it's weird how all of a sudden he's interested.

~Taylor POV~

Cass Tech.. I'm so glad I'm finally a senior. I walked to my locker and put my purse and jacket in there. Then I grabbed my sweater and my book bag. I closed it then walked around looking for Be'Ajah.. When I started walking I saw some freshman boy and girl kissing on this locker. I swear these Freshmans have no respect.

"Boy you're gonna suck her face off! With yo I can't tongue kiss lookin ass!"

Everybody in the hallway started laughing, and they stopped kissing and looked at me. I smiled at them then walked away towards the stairs. My eyes were glued to my phone as I was walking up the stairs. Then I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up and saw Lucas.... Whoo Jesus! Lord knows how much I like him. Lucas Coly is your average Insta famous boy. But that's not why I like him, I do have a heart you know?

"Taylor, Taylor, Taylor... Baby girl wassup?"

I smiled, "The ceiling.."

He chuckled and walked down the stairs to me, then put his arm around me.

"So, why is it that you're so damn fine?"

I shrugged and we walked up the stairs to the 4th floor. I saw these few girls looking at us... I just rolled my eyes, cause jealous bitches are irrelevant to me..

"Why is it that you didn't give me no twizzlers last Friday?" I asked taking his arm off me.

"See what happened was, they wasn't all that... And I said if I give Taylor some they gotta be all that."

I laughed, and blushed a little.

"You're such a flirtatious mess..." I said walking over to my first hour, art.

"I'm forreal! But anyways, I'm bout to come in your first hour with you."

I shook me head, "Boy go to class!"

He smiled, "say please baby?"

I huffed, "Please..?"

He put his hand up to his ear, "Please what?"

"Please.. Baby?"

He chuckled, "Alright I'm going, just for you.."

I sighed and walked into my classroom. I wonder what would happen if we went out? I know I'd be a dream girlfriend.. But what about him? Is he just fronting?

(Picture of Taylor on the side)