Epilogue

So it's the big wedding day. Jess and I decided to have a double wedding. The guys loved our idea so we have been planning for about a year now and finally we get to marry our dream men.

We are busy getting ready. Jess and I both agreed that we couldn't see each others dress. We already have our hair done and makeup on. All that's left is putting our dresses on.

"You ready girly?" she asked excitedly as we separated to go into individual changing rooms. Since we are getting married on the beach we bought dresses to go with the theme and we are going to be barefooted wearing the barefoot sandals on our feet. We both left our hair down in a beach wave. 

We walk out of the changing rooms at the same time. I was wearing a gorgeous off white dress. The top was lace and it had an attachable bottom and a ribbon for the bow in front. I was going to wear the attachable bottom for the ceremony and for the reception I would take it off so I could dance. 

Bella's Dress **pictured below**

"Omgosh Bell, you look gorgeous!!" I love your dress!!" Jess yells as I gasp at her dress

"Not as gorgeous at you honey!!" I said making her giggle. 

Jess's dress was a long white dress with and open back and that fit her body well. She looked like a princess!!

Jess's Dress **pictured below**

"Can you believe that we are about to walk down the aisle and get married to the men that were made for us?" she asked with a glint of excitement in her eyes

"I know. It seems so unreal. I am so happy for us. I love you sis!!"

"I love you too sis" she says and we hug.

We are interrupted when the planner comes in and tells us that it is time to walk down the isle. We link arms with each other and head out of the room that was set up for us on the beach. We get to the end of the aisle and the music starts. We walk arm in arm down the aisle. 

She looks at Blake as I look at Kyle and Jessie standing beside him looking at me. I see Kyle tearing up as I came closer to him. Finally Jess and I split and went to our man. In my case my men. Jessie looked up at me and smiled at me. He is such a good boy waiting so patiently.

"You look breath taking" Kyle whispered to me.

"You don't look so bad yourself handsome." I whispered with a wink.

We all took turns saying our vows to our significant other and walked back down the aisle this time with our husband. Finally it was reception time and I pulled the bottom of my dress off and threw it at Kyle as he stood there in shock Jess grabbed my hand and we hit the dance floor. I danced and laughed all night with my best friend, my husband, and my little boy. We had so much fun. 

"You ready for the honeymoon Mrs. Winchester?" Kyle asked seductively.

"The question is Mr. Winchester are you ready?" I winked at him.

We dance the night away. We went back home and started packing for our honeymoon. We are going to leave Jessie with the nanny and FaceTime him everyday multiple times a day and we also have cameras in the house so we can see what he is doing at all times. Okay so we may be a little overprotective but he's our baby boy and we always want to ensure that he is safe even when we aren't there.

I am glad to be starting this chapter with the man I am completely head over heels in love with.

We said our goodbyes and got on our private jet and headed to Hawaii!! 

I look over at my husband and smile to myself. I am so lucky to have him as a husband. I'm so glad I Tamed the Big Bad CEO!!