Shisui x OC

Hello! Welcome to my Shisui x OC one-shot! I don't think anyone will read this or is even interested in this kind of thing, but I wanted to publish it anyways. Anyways, I don't own Naruto blah blah blah. Enjoy! :)

Akari shot up from her slumber, panting heavily

Akari shot up from her slumber, panting heavily. She took a deep breath before lying her head back down on the pillow. Still trembling with fear, she looked over at the love of her life, Shisui Uchiha.

'He's here. He's here by my side.'

Her brain was racing with thoughts. Her heart was pounding against her chest. She had never felt this sort of fear. She sobbed as quietly as she could, but Shisui still must've heard her, for he turned his body around to face her, his eyes wide as though he hadn't been sleeping at all. "Love, are you all right?" he asked, concerned laced in his onyx eyes as he stroked her long brown hair. She was practically gasping for air as she wept.

Minutes passed before she was able to speak. "I-I don't remember it very clearly, but I had a nightmare. Y-You said you never l-loved me, and... y-you died. And then... my mother-"

Shisui gently wrapped his arms around Akari, pulling her in for a comforting hug. "Stop," he interrupted. "You don't have to say anymore. I'll always love you with every fiber of my being. None of that will ever change."

Akari's eyes widened only slightly. "Shisui," she breathed. Her dearly beloved's words caused her heart to stutter over and over again. She felt so lucky to have this man sleep and wake up next to her every night and day. She oftentimes wondered how he ever even fell for her in the first place.

"You're too amazing. What did I ever do to deserve you?" she asked, her voice hushed.

Shisui let out a chuckle after hearing her words. "I think I should be asking you the same thing."

And so, Shisui held her close until morning, and all of Akari's fears melted away.

Definitely one of my better one-shots haha! Vote and comment if you enjoyed! :D