Chapter 1

Na Eun's POV
"Son Na Eun!!"I heard my mum calling me from downstairs."Yes,mum?"I asked while watching drama from my laptop."You need to get ready now.We're going to meet Mr.Jeon and his family"my mum said."For what?"I asked."Dont ask any question again unless I will not ask your dad BTS lightstick"my mum teasing me."Fine fine fine.I will go get ready now"I said and quickly get of from my bed.

I wear this 👇(Hehe..I like this kid of shirt)

"Naeun!!Are you ready yet?!"my mum shout from downstairs because she thought I will not hear her

"Naeun!!Are you ready yet?!"my mum shout from downstairs because she thought I will not hear her."Almost!!"I shouted again as I put some makeup and wear cat headband(I like this:).I look at my watch shows it's 6 pm."I took 30 minutes to get ready.And I better go downstairs or appa will not buy me BTS Lightstick.

As I get downstairs MrChan,our driver waited us outside."Let's go.We'll be late"my mum said."What about appa?"my sister asked."He will be coming at 7 pm he had a meeting at his office.

As we arrived at a restaurant,my mum and Mrs.Jeon hugged each other like they haven't met each other for years."Please have a sit"Mrs.Jeon said.As she said that,I saw Jungkook playing with his phone."Huhhh..this guy is so lazy to get up from his chair"my heart says."We planned to tell both of you earlier but we were to busy"Mrs.Jeon."What is it,Mrs.Jeon?"I asked her."We have planned to marry Jungkook and Na Eun.

"Whattt????!!!!!"me and Jungkook shout."But I'm just 17"I said."Jungkook has the same age as you"my sister said."I'm going out"Jungkook said and got out from the restaurant."I'm going to Eunji's house"I said."I thought they will like it"Mrs.Jeon said."Me too"my mum said.

I told Mr.Chan to drive me to Eunji's house.On our way,Mr.Chan asked a question."Naeun,why are you alone where is your sister..where is your mum?" "You know Jungkook right..His mum and even my mum wanted to marry me with that guy.No way I'm going to marry him"I told him."Ohhhh...that Jungkook that always disturbing you...and we arrived"he said.I've told Eunji that I'm going to her house."Pick me at 9pm as the time now is 7pm"I said."I will go back to the restaurant,can I"he asked.Mum will probably worried about me."Sure"I said and went to Eunji's front door because it will be raining.I knocked the door and Eunji opened it.Eunji live alone with her maid and driver.Her parents went to a business trip at London.She also is a fan of Jungkook that guy.When I got into her house,I told her everything."I think you better marry him"I said to her."No way.I didn't like him anymore"Eunji said.

"Why?"I asked her with a suprised voice because marry to Jungkook is all her wanted but not at this age."I saw her kissing with Jieun that girl"she said."You mean Jieun that nerd?"I said."Yes that girl.I also even saw him kissing with another girl that I dont know.I will kill them both where I have a chance"she said with an angry voice."He's such a playboy.And I'm going to be next?No way.I'm not going to marry him or kiss him once"I said.
After a long talk and watched drama,see my watch it shows 9 pm.At the same time Mr.Chan was arrived."Ohh..Mr.Chan is here.I better get going now.Bye Eunji!"I said while hugged her(Umm..bestfriends right?)

"Bye.See you tommorow"she said and Mr.Chan open the car door for me.I saw mum playing her phone.After we arrived,I went to my room,got bath and went to bed straight away.

What will happen the next day?