Chapter 4

Skipping 5 weeks later..

Addy's P.O.V.

The past month has been a lot of fun. I've really gotten back into shape working at the dance studio. I've even started posting dance videos on my YouTube account that I choreographed myself. My covers have been getting lots of views lately and my subscriber count has grown tremendously. I'm at almost 900,000 which is mind blowing.

Today is Sunday so it's my off day from the dance studio. I decided to go get breakfast and coffee at Dunkin Doughnuts since I never have time to go out to eat or even so enough alone time living with my parents again. I ordered a breakfast sandwich and some ice coffee. I sat down with my laptop, opened YouTube, and started to reply to comments on my most recent cover of Hurricane by The Vamps. It's not the typical song for me to sing but, I really enjoy it and it puts me always in a happy mood.

After replying to some comments I come across one comment which lead to a bunch of similar comments about The Vamps seeing my cover and commenting about it on twitter. I quickly opened my twitter to see all these notifications and that all the boys from the band had followed me. Now I wasn't a super fan of theirs but, I was a fan and maybe had watched a ton of their interviews one night but I didn't obsess over them I did really enjoy their music and most of their songs being on my playlist and cmon they are all very handsome!
I was in shock they had noticed me. I opened my DMs to have multiple messages from people wanting to be my manger and help me. I was in complete shock. I didn't know who to respond to or what to even say.
I did some research and decided to call back The Vamps manager Joe O'Niell he left his phone number and asked me to call him.

I gave him a call back and we spoke for what felt like forever but was only about 8 minutes. He said he would fly me to LA to have a meeting and discuss getting me signed to a record label and he even mentioned that we The Vamps were wanting me to go on tour with them in a few months. When the phone call ended I thanked him and freaked out!! I ran to my car and drove home running into my house yelling the amazing news to my mom.
My mom being "so supportive" told me it's probably fake whereas my father was extremely proud and said he'd drive me to the airport in 2 days.
2 days left until I figure out my future and meet one of the hottest bands right now. I swear I need to be pinched I have to be dreaming.