Chapter 18

Songs for this chapter:

Hear Me ~ Imagine Dragons

Invincible ~ Hedley

Change My Mind ~ One Direction

Heartbreak Girl ~ 5 Seconds of Summer

HARRY'S POV

-----------

I still can not believe that she did not believe me! what have I ever done to her?

Oh I don't know maybe you constantly flirt with her and your friends abused her.

My subconcious reminds me.

Yes maybe I haven't had the greatest past with Emily but I, personally, haven't really done anything to hurt her physcially or mentally. I've tried my hardest to make her comfortable with me. I helped her with her books, I don't flirt with her anymore. Nothing seems to be working.

I slip my phone out of my pockets and quickly unlock it. I then, open up twitter and go to my message inbox. I am so thankful that this girl "found me"! Without her I don't think i would have any idea what do about Emily, or Luke for that matter.

My eyes quickly read over the message that this "ebchick94" sent me. This was kind of weird.

It was so ironic that this girl seems to be going through whatever I am going through. I mean I was trying to tell Emily about Luke and she wasn't believing me and now this random girl that I met through twitter says that everyone is judging this guy she is interested in and she doesn't believe them because she claims to know this guy better than anyone.

Something smelled fishy.

I quickly typed out a response saying:

"I tried but she still doesn't believe me. I guess I will have to try again some other time. I think I should give her some time to herself so she can think things through. Okay since we have been talking for a while let's get to know each other a little bit. Just so we don't get to attached, we should stay away from personal questions, including names. For all I know you could be some creepy cougar talking to teenage guys like me! ;) My first question is : Favourite colour? And by the way, thanks for everything."

This girl was helping me a lot and I really wanted to get to know her because she seemed like someone that could be useful when I'm trying to get Emily to fall for me.

I was still sitting on the bench where Emily ran away from me, and to Luke. That jerk. What was so special about him anyways? Ya he was pretty polite to Emily and they were pretty good friends while Nick and Emily were dating and all, but seriously, he's not anything extraordinary.

Well, neither am I, I guess. I mean there is a lot that Emily doesn't know about me but its probably better that she doesn't because most of it is just stupid and idiotic things that I have done to tarnish myself.

I stretch as I get up off the bench and head towards the school's doors. It was almost the end of lunch meaning that I still had a couple of tortuous classes to attend to.

What a great day! ... Not.

EMILY'S POV

----

I ran away from him, not really sure where I was headed. I just needed to clear my thoughts of him, Luke and everything else. I needed to be alone to think things through. When I finally make it to a park I sit down on one of the swings, contemplating my actions. I come to the conclusion that I don't want to believe Harry even though I have this feeling inside saying that Harry is telling me the truth.

Luke had known the guys who were hurting me, which was weird. I hadn't really thought about it until now...guess I was in too much shock.

I lazily swung on the metal swing, trying to calm myself down and sort through my thoughts. Swings are seriously the best. They can be so much fun but can also be extremely relaxing. They are the perfect place to organize your mind.

After about 10 minutes of just sitting there, mindlessly swaying on that magical piece of metal, I got up and began walking back towards the school. I took my time because I was seriously not looking forward to this afternoon.

As I enter the front doors of my school, I take in a deep breath, preparing myself for the afternoon that is to come.

I can do this. I only have one more class with Harry and then no more of him. You can just talk to Luke about it later.

I silently give myself a pep talk.

I head to my locker and grab the books that I will need for the upcoming classes and enter the Art room just as the last bell rings, signalling that this class had begun.

I actually really enjoyed art. You can easily express yourself through it. I usually loved this class, but not today because this was one of my three classes with Harry. English was ok because I didn't usually have to sit next to him. However, chemistry was the worst because we had assigned seating and guess who I was placed next to? You guessed right! The one. The only. Harry Styles.

But in Art, I didn't really mind because we could sit wherever we wanted and I was usually too involved with whatever I was working on that I didn't notice him.

Today was different, though. Harry was like the elephant in the room. You couldn't just ignore him.

Not today.

----

A/N

So do you think that Harry will find out that he is tweeting and messaging Emily herself?

Will Emily believe Harry?

Who knows?

An what do you think will happen in this particular art class.

Don't worry, its not going to be the typical "The guy and girl have a paint fight and end up kissing"

No! there will be much more.

Next update: Sunday, April 27, 2014 (or 10 votes for early update)