Prologue

~Unedited
Saturday
July 27, 2012
Miami, Florida

I'm currently seated at a bar wearing a white fitted dress with heavy loads of makeup to appear older.

"Hey... babyy..." A man who had obviously one too many drinks slurred in my ear.

Ughhh all men are the same. It's like when they drink alcohol, someone sneaks and pours 100 ton of salt in their drink; which makes them very thirsty.

"F- off" I said as I waved him off.

"I was bored, then I saw you and Just wanted to say: you look sexy in that dress." He said as his hot breath fanned my neck.
He was getting too close for comfort.

I turned around and looked at him with seductive eyes; well, that's what my best friend Amelia called them.

He doesn't look as bad as the others. But he wants the same thing as the others.

I bit my lips and said lowly: for him to come closer, because I had a 'nice secret' to tell him.

And when he did I licked my lips and purred into his ears. "I told you once to leave me the hell alone but I'll warn you twice because you actually seem nice. But If you still continue to aggravate my soul, I won't be so friendly." I then giggle a little in his ears and said slowly and lower, "If you don't leave me alone in the next 7 seconds, I will kick your balls all the way up to your chest and I will make you into a girl with tits so you won't be bored anymore." And with that I turned around and ordered another drink.

I counted to 7 then heard a deep chuckle from beside me.
My head snapped at his direction. Well it could be a her, I'm not trying to assume gender or anything.
And Hazel eyes stared at me. And attached to those eyes were glasses and a face. A very handsome one I might add. He looked like a God. He had a sharp jaw line and nice kissable lips. I wonder how they feel. Uhmm uhmm I need to learn how to keep my panties dry .. but his hair was brown, shoulder length and messy but he still looked sexy.

"What the hell did that guy do to you." He said again with a small smile but enough to show a little of his dimples.

Oh lord dimples... my weakness.
My Cheeks started the heating.

"He was just getting on my
nerves so I told him to stop but since he didn't I basically told him I was going to give him breasts."

He looked at me confused. "How are you gonna- ohh ohhh never mind. You are one scary female. I like that."

For hours we kept talking. He didn't seem that bad.

"What's your name?" The sexy mystery man asked.

"Um guess."

"Nicki?"

I shook my head no.

"Star?"

I shook my head again.

"Oh well im calling you Star."

I laughed then said "that's such a stripper name but okay, what's your name?"

"Guess."

"Ummm I think Leonardo, since you told me you're Italian." I said thoughtfully.

"That's my brother's name."

"Really?"

"No." He said with amusement. "But you can call me what ever you like." He added.