Tell me this is a dream part 4

The next morning se decided on her decision. She rang Trisha and James. They decided to meet in the park. When they arrived they all sat down on a bench. Lizzy gave a big sigh and said" I choose Trisha" she said. That all stated at her. " Well of course she picked me I'm her best friend , your just her crush" Trisha said. "Trisha. That was ment to be a secret about my crush". Lizzy said. "Oh sorry " Trisha said. "Hey Lizzy can I talk to u, alone" James said. They both walked a bit further into the park out of sight of Trisha. Lizzy went against a tree. "I have something that I've been meaning to tell u for a while" James said. "And that is" Said Lizzy. "I've always had a crush on u too " He said. Lizzy was shocked. After a aaquward silence James spoke up. "And before we can never see each other again I just wanna do one thing" he said. Again Lizzy said "and that is" . Then James lent in and kissed her she kissed back and he put his arms around her waist and she put her arms around his neck. When that broke from the kiss he said "bye Lizzy and I think that was the best kiss ever" he walked away. ""Wait James , we can still see each other but Trisha doesn't have to know " Lizzy said. "Ya lets do it " said James and he walked back towards her. They kissed again but this time. James was a bit more rougher. "Wait James try not to be so rough remember I'm not a ware wolf as well " Lizzy said. "Oh ya sorry "he said. They then walked back to Trisha pretending that nothing happened. They then went home and Lizzy began texting James. James then asked her if she wanted to stay the night at his house. She asked her mom and they said yes. So she texted him back and got ready. She then ate a snack and left. She knocked in his door and he answered. My parents aren't home but they said it was ok. James told her. She then stepped inside and looked around. The place looked nice they walked into the kitchen and found that James had been cooking dinner. They then sat down and after a while James got up and plated up the food. It was gorgeous and Lizzy couldn't stop complementing him. After dinner they went to his room and watched a movie. They then went to bed and talked. And then James asked if Lizzy wanted to be his girlfriend. She agreed and they kissed. They then turned off the light and went to sleep.

__________________________

What do u think .What do u think will happen next. I need ideas.😭?✌💏💑💋😻😍😄

__________________________