Tell me this is a dream

"So what are you doing for Halloween" asked Elizabeth.(aka Lizzy) "Well I have to stay inside" answered her BFF Trisha. "Why" asked Lizzy. "I am doing family stuff" Trish said. "Oh okay" said Lizzy. There was a akward silence. Suddenly the final bell rang. the girls got up and went their seperate ways. On Lizzy's way home she walked past her crush (James Corcoran) Lizzy felt her cheeks turn red as he smiled at her. She hurried home. She walked in the door and found her mom putting up Halloween decorations. It was one week before Halloween. She could not believe her BFF (best friend forever) was not going out with her on Halloween. "Hey sweetly how was school" her mom asked (aka Selene).

Selene was a beautiful woman with blonde hair and Blue eyes. She was her average size for her age. Lizzy looked very like her but a bit smaller

. "fine" groaned Lizzy. She sauntered up stairs and planked her bag on the ground and flopped on her bed. She was so happy school holiday was officially on!

__________________________

Hope u enjoy! you should read @iluvniallerandnandos ' stories! They are super awesome, she is making a new story. Make sure to vote and comment! please follow!!!!!!!😃😄😊😉☺😀

__________________________

Lizzy woke up in the morning with a smile in her face. No school!!! She got out if bed and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. She then went downstairs and had her breakfast. She left a note for her mom. She then stepped outside and walked down the street to her friends house. She knocked on Trish's house. Her mom answered the door. "let me guess. You want Triaha" She asked. "Yep" she answered. "Well come on in" she said. Lizzy stepped inside. there house was dark. It was always dark in their house. She had always wondered why but whenever she asked Trisha always changed the subject. "What's up" asked Trisha as she ran down the stairs. "What's up with you you have been acting weird lately" Lizzy asked as they walked up the stairs to Trisha's room . "Nothing much I have just been really busy lately" she said. "oh really" Lizzy said looking at Trisha with a smug grin on her face.

Lizzie's pov

Trisha looked at me all weird. "What are you talking about" she said. I could see she was lying. Something was up.

One day before Halloween!

Lizzy woke up the day before Halloween feeling great. She went on her iPod and started to text James. He was excited for Halloween. James did not know she had a crush on him."Her mom came in with breakfast. "morning here's breakfast in bed" Selene. "Geez thanks mom" Lizzy said. Her mom was so sweet. "After this can I go to the mall with Trish" she asked. "Sure sweety but be back by curfye" she said.

__________________________

You should check out beautymad she is my twin sister she is awsome!!!!!!! hope you enjoy it.

__________________________

When Lizzy was finished breakfast she got changed into a high-low dress. She then got her handbag and walked down the street to Trisha's house. She was just about to knock on the door when Trisha answered it. "How did you know I was coming?" Lizzy asked. "I didn't I just guessed sence we have no school and all" Trisha answered. "Ok let's go" Lizzy said. Since the mall was about a five minute walk and it was a nice day the girls decided to walk. On there way the met a group of boys. Among the boys was JAMES!!!!!! "Omg look its James" Lizzy said. she ducted on the other side of Trisha and pretended she did not notice them. She could feel their eyes on her. She blushed feeling enbarrassed. The girls finally got to the mall. They went to macy's, justice, Claire's, bath and body works and lots more shops. On there way home Lizzy said something." Why can't you come out on Halloween" she asked. "I just can't " Trisha answered. "Are you scared or something?" asked Lizzy. "Sure" responded Trisha. "Oh okay well I can help you. Come with me on Halloween" Lizzy responded. "fine" Trisha said. Her face was in a huff. After saying bye to Trisha ,Lizzy went home. She walked up the stairs and played on her iPod. At 11pm she turned off the light and went to bed.