Chapter 11

"Omma what the ****" I shouted... as tears began to form... "H-Hanuel?!" Mom looked at me shocked "What are... you.... doing... with that GUY?!" I pointed at the guy " Babe... don't mind her she's just ruining our fun time" the guy said to mom "{F word} you {B word}" I cursed at him "Haneul...." mom said softly "Your worthlesss" I said and shook my head and tears began to fall... I ran outside and continued running, mom kept calling out for me until I heard her scream I stopped at my place, I heard people gasp and I turned around saw mom bleeding in the middle of the road the driver didn't even stop... "Mom" I screamed and tears began to fall even more "Mom..." I said softly "Don't just stand there call the ambulance" I shouted,people began to took their phones out and call the ambulance, I walked closer to her and kneeled down then cried...

-0-0-

Mom is still in the hospital while I'm here in the room...
I threw my pillows everywhere,cried and I sat next to my bed while hugging my knees, my back against the bed and cried and cried then slowly drifted off my dream land...
-⚽️⚽️⚽️-
Annyeong! Sorry it's short sorry if I've been uploading short chapters lately :( but hey... maybe next chapter?? I guess lol I'm not sure ahaha Saranghae!