Chapter 9

After we went to the amusement park we went back home...

I'm hungry lemme just freaking get some food I walked to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks and went upstairs I dressed into my pajamas and watched some TV shows 'New group of the company big hit BTS... it is contained with 7 members Rapmonster,Jin,Suga,Jhope,V,Jimin,Jungkook' they showed every each pictures and someone isn't that V guy Taehyung ?? I grabbed my phone from my pocket and search through the web 'Bts' and searched through their profiles 'V - Kim Taehyung' I gasped "OMG" I said in shocked I jumped around the bed "Halppp!!!" I shouted while still in shock "O my go---" I got cutted of becuz the door suddenly opened "Are you okay?!" Aunt asked me worried "I'm fine heheh I just got shocked" I said a little embarrassed so I was rubbing the back of my neck "You got me worried there welp Ok" she said relieved and she closed the door and I continued jumping around the bed omggggg my Hearteu~~

I got tired so I went to bed....

---

ALARM

I pressed the stop button of my alarm "Geez" I said scratching the back of my head I got up and took a shower then quickly dressed up I went downstairs and ate Breakfast I pecked their cheeks and left to school...

I finally arrived now I'm just going to find Taehyung I looked around looking like a fool then I suddenly bumped into someone "Jiminieeee I haven't seen you in a while where have you been?!" He looked at me straight in the eyes coldly "I was sick" he said and left I looked down disappointed "What did I do? We didn't even do anything with our relationship why the heck is he like that" I whispered to myself and I just shook that thought off I still tried to look for Taehyung but he was no where to be found I bit my down lips worriedly Where the heck is that Alien....