Sunmi Profile and Facts

Sunmi

(선미) is a South Korean solo singer under MakeUs Entertainment. Sunmi debuted as a solo artist on August 22, 2017.

Stage Name: Sunmi (선미)
Birth Name: Sun Mi (선미) but legally changed it to Lee Sun-mi (이선미)
Birthday: May 2, 1992
Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Height: 167 cm (5'6″)
Weight: 43 kg (95 lbs)
Blood Type: AB
Twitter:
Instagram: Facebook:

Sunmi Facts:
– She was born in Iksan, North Jeolla, South Korea.
– Her family includes her mother, step-father, and two younger brothers.
– She attended Hwangnam Elementary School, Chung Dam Middle School and Chung Dam High School during her childhood.
– She currently attends Dongguk University majoring in musical theater.
– Her nicknames are "Mimi" and "Miya".
– She can speak English.
– She can play the bass.
– She was a member of , under JYP Entertainment.
– She left temporarily during her music career in January of 2010 to pursue her academic career.
– She released her solo debut single "24 Hours", and achieved an all-kill on music charts.
– On June 24, 2015, she re-joined Wonder Girls.
– She received songwriting and producing credits for several Wonder Girls releases.
– After Wonder Girls disbanded, it was announced that she had signed with MakeUs Entertainment on March 14, 2017.
– Her favorite color is purple.
– Her favorite artist is Drake.
– Her favorite actor is Robert Downey Jr.
Sunmi's ideal type: Someone who is really good at something.