"I hope this will not happen to me." I said looking up at Lane with him looking down at me.

"What someone cheating on you?" Lane asked.

"No, but that's happened." I said. The. All of a sudden an animalistic growl came from his mouth. I jumped but shrugged. My imagination again.

"No having a baby without having a husband to support me and the baby, and to know that he will be there forever along side me." I said. I'm glad for them two but he cheated whats the chance he will do it again? 99.9% out of 100.

"You will have a husband, one who will love you, look after you, spoil you, hug you-kiss you-, and love your babies with all his heart along with you." He said and I smiled.

"Him giving his life up for you." He whispered seriously and it creeped me out.

"I wish." I said. I then looked back at the other conversation.

"Derek how is this going to work?" She asked.

"I was going to do this the other day but you know..." He said. He got down on one knee and pulled out velvet box and opened it to reveal and beautiful diamond ring.

"Suzy Danielle Cook I love you to the moon and back and beyond. I want to spend the rest if my life with you or more if I can. Suzy Danielle Cook will you marry me?" Derek said with so much passion behind his voice.

It is silent.

"Yes." She whispered ever so quietly. I again looked up at Lane to see him shaking his head.

"What?" I asked him. It thought that was cute why is he shaking his head?

"Say I was proposing to you I would say like 'Isabel-Middle Name-Cook. You are the person I want. The person I need. You complete my life with the hazel eyes that fill the room with joy. The brown curls bouncing through the crowd quietly but yet somehow I picked you out from everyone. My love for you is unexplainable. This may be just a piece of paper but it proves that I do love you, so, Isabel-Middle Name-Cook will you marry me?" He asked looking down at me stroking my face.

"Wow" I whispered. "That was wonderful Lane, whoever will be your girl or who is your girl is one lucky one too."I laughed but he just looked at me. I stopped laughing and got of his lap and poured my water down the drain.

I turned around to see Lane still staring at me.

"I'm going to shoot of to bed goodnight Lane." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight Isabel have a good sleep, schools in the morning." Lane said. I laughed and jogged up stairs. I took a detour and headed to my brothers bedroom.

I peeked into see him sleeping. I smiled and crept in. I closed the door and walked to his bed getting under the covers and cuddling with him.

"Night Li."I whispered and fell asleep.

***

I woke up before Liam did and crept out his bedroom walking to mine but someone grabbed my waist spinning me around making me squeal.

"Hey baby." I heard Caden say.

"Hey Caden," I laughed. "What's with the pet name?" I asked. He put me down and I faced him.

"Your like my baby sis. I don't have one so your my replacement. Suzy hates me but Jojo likes me she ma baby baby." Caden shrugged.

"Okay big bro whatever you say." I said and walked to my room. I got in the shower then out about 15 minutes later and started to change while sing.