Introduction

HERE'S THAT JAKE X NICK FIC I PROMISED Y E E T

So this one-shot was made by my irl friend J. O. Rowling ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (his real name starts with a J and his last name starts with an O lmao) as a joke and I thought it'd be cool if I uploaded it here (with his permission ofc) because I thought "why not?"

(^^cover made by him btw ^^)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so yeh this story his, not mine, I just copy and pasted lmao enjoy

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm nick crompton and my collar stays up-"
"NICK, ITS POPPIN"

It was another day of rehersal, team ten has met up once again to come out with their new song "its everyday bro".
"Yoyo nick c'mon bro, we gun go hit up mcdonalds and pick up some big macs," Jake told nick.
"Yo alroit that sounds noice, I bettah get a meal though," nick replied in his English accent.

"Oi! I coll shawtgun!" Shouted nick as team 10 races to the $1,000,000 hummer. Jake slams into the car door, breaking the window for the 40th time. Team 10 enters the hummer, all laughing at Jake's rowdiness.
"Jajaja, pinche pendejo!" Teased the Mexican brothers in unison
"Yeah yeah taco cilantro," Jake teased in response
"Oi! How many toims you gonna fix that window?" Nick asked
"As long as I have money bro," Jake replied, smirking.

As the hummer pulls up on the McDonald's drive through, the crowd of the usual 16 year old girls come through the parking lot like a tsunami, cause several damaged windows on random cars.
"These girls man, there's gotta be a way to get these bitches off my hummer," Jake said, sounding frustrated.
"Ey, dejame aser algo," one of the mexi bros replied. He gets out of the hummer and runs into McDonald's, the crowd of girls following him in pursuit. Only one remains and its a boy.

"Oi! There's still a boi there mate," Nick pointed out
The boy comes over to nick's side of the hummer
"My name is Oliver and I love you nick, ravage my boy pussy please!" the boy screamed out loud, taking off his shirt and showing his curvy body.
"OI IS ONE OF THOSE F*GGOTS, PUT MOi WINDO UP MATE!" Nick yelled in fear.
"I got you bro," Jake replied, pulling out a revolver from the glove compartment, and pointing it at Oliver
"Man hands off the hummer f*g," Jake threatened.
Oliver runs away, his jeans falling down because he was undressing for nick.
After the chaos has ended, they pull up on the drive through.

"Yeah I want uh, 5 number 2s, large, with cokes for all them. Also add bacon for one of those meals," Jake told the intercom, confidence in his voice. Jake pulls up on the window, pays, and grabs his meals, passing back the bags and drinks.

"Alright you know the rules, no eats until we get back to my crib bro," Jake explained.
"Mate, you tell us every toim, we know the rules," nick whined
"Its for the bean bros nick, also man you look freaked out bro, you okay there?" Jake asked
"Just that fag freaked me out mate," nick replied
"Dude, he's just a guy, even if he shows you his dick, it'll be okay, we're all guys bro," Jake told nick
"I guess that moiakes sense," nick replied.
With that, the team 10 rolls out of mcdonalds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've travelled 21.256 kilometers, ive been running at exactly 17 mph from these girls, and they've all collapsed on the road. Its time now to walk, my well deserved break from the chaos that is our fans. Whether Jake does this intentionally for the needed attention he never got as a child, or people are just uncultured enough to listen to real music, I'll have to keep this up. I am 2 miles from the team 10 house, and ive memorized this from distracting the crowd for so many times, and it may make me seem like a fool to other for helping a narcissist, but without team 10, who does jake have?
~ bean bro #1 2017