Chapter 12

I don't own Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts.

I'm happy she is not mad that I'm trying to find out who he is. I looked at the birth certificate and saw that the name was Ryan Rose. So Puck was right with those papers. I looked at my mom and then went to my bag and brought out the papers Puck found. Then found that one Rachel was looking at. It was him. I sawed my mom.

"So he is in Ohio." She said.

"Yeah. Is it okay if I try to contact him?" I asked her.

"I will support whatever you decide to do." She said then got up for the table and give me a kiss on the top of my head. I sat there looking at the name. I pulled my phone out and dialed Puck's number and then dialed Rachel's number. I put them on a three way call.

"Yo Puckerman here. Who is calling?" Puck said into the phone.

"Hello this is Rachel Berry. May I know who is calling?" Rachel said when she answered her phone.

"Hey guys. It's Marley. I have you guys on a three way call. So I asked my mom for my birth certificate." I said into my cell phone.

"Yeah and." Rachel asked.

"She showed me it and I know who my father is." I said.

"Who is it?" Puck asked quickly.

"One question does she know why you wanted it?" Rachel asked concurred.

"Rachel yes she know. I didn't even have to tell her. She knows before I got to. But my father is Ryan Rose." I told them smiling.

"Wait Ryan Rose. The head of Dalton Academy Warblers." Puck said.

"Yes. I want to meet him. Will you guys come with me?" I asked them.

"Of course." Puck said.

"I will definitely be there." Rachel said. We said good-bye and hanged up on. Tomorrow after school Puck and Rachel are going to take me to see him. I went to bed and feel asleep. I woke up the next morning.

I walked into the school the next morning. I went to the glee room to relax and practice songs. I got into the room and went to seat and put my stuff down. I played my iPod. One of my favorite songs came on. I started to sing with it.

I set out on a narrow way, many years ago

Hoping I would find true love along the broken road

But I got lost a time or two

Wiped my brow and kept pushing through

I couldn't see how every sign pointed straight to you

Every long lost dream led me to where you are

Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars

Pointing me on my way into your loving arms

This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road

That led me straight to you

Yes He did

I think about the years I spent, just passing through

I'd like to have the time I lost, and give it back to you

But you just smile and take my hand

You've been there, you understand

It's all part of a grander plan that is coming true

Every long lost dream led me to where you are

Others who broke my heart,

they were like northern stars

Pointing me on my way

into your loving arms

This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road

That led me straight to you

But now I'm just rolling home into my lover's arms

This much I know is true

That God blessed the broken road

That led me straight to you

That God blessed the broken road

That led me straight to you

I heard clapping. Then I turned around to see Puck, Rachel, and Finn. I smiled at them and then took a small bow.

"That was amazing Marley." Puck said.

"You were right Finn. She does have the same vocal rangeas me. She is amazing." Rachel said. The went by fast. Puck and Rachel hanged around the school for the day. When the day was over I went to the kitchen of the school and told my mom I was going to go see him. She wished me good luck. I walked to Puck and Rachel.

"Ready to go?" Rachel said.

"Yeah." I said. Then I headed to Rachel's car. Puck car was parked right next to her. We drove to Dalton Academy Warblers. We finally got there. I went into the school. Rachel looked at Puck and shook his head.

"May I help you?" A guy asked us.

"I am looking for Mr. Ryan Rose." I said looking at the guy.

"He is with the warblers right now in the library." He said.

"Thank-you." Rachel said. "I know where that is. Come on." She lead the way. We got to the library. They was all these guys that was the warblers. I know who there were.

"New Dirctioners." A guy yelled standing up. Everyone turned and looked.

"What are you doing here? Trying to steal our set list. You cheaters." A tall guy said to us.

"No. We don't need to do that. We are here to see you Mr. Ryan Rose." Rachel said.

"Oh and what may be that be for?" He asked.

"This girl wants to talk to you about something very impotent." Rachel said putting her hands on my shoulder.

"Then talk." The older man said.

"Can we talk in private?" I asked. He nodded for agreement. I looked at Puck and Rachel they both smiled at me. I walked away with him. We then walked into an office. He shut the door behind me.

"What is it you want to talk about?" He asked me.

"Your name is Ryan Rose. You once were married to my mother Millie Rose." I told him.

"Yes. What about it?" He asked concurred.

"Well I'm your daughter." I told him.

"Is it really you?" He asked.

"Yes." I said.

"I'm sorry for leaving but it just didn't work." He said.

"Don't worry I know the truth about you cheated in my mother before I was born then she got pregnant with me. But I forgive you. I just want to meet you." I told him.

"Thank-you. I do want to get to know you better. I also want you to meet your half-brother." He said.

"I have a half-brother. Can I meet him?" I asked.

"Yes come on." He said and we left the room and headed back to the library to meet my half-brother.