Weak - Minimanny

Everyone knew, and everyone had told me repeatedly "He's trouble" and sure I'm happy they look out for me but, when it's him, I'm weak.

Simon was a fuckboy and everyone knew it. Tobi was somehow tolerating him and having him as a friend, talking highly of him as long as it was just the boys hanging out. He told me to stay away from him in school, and I should of, but with eyes blue enough to resemble both skies high enough to fly and oceans deep enough to drown in, I couldn't.

'No thank you' is what I should've said, I should be in bed

He messaged me, randomly on a Friday afternoon and asked me to come out with him later that evening. I couldn't help myself and before I had even thought about what it could imply, I had already responded with a "Sure, when and where?" I damned myself the rest of the school day, the two hours that had been left as he messaged me. Eventually, I got a response. "I'll pick you up, just wear something comfy like sweats and a shirt ;) Around 8?"

The hours left until 8, approximately 4, dragged on for forever and when 7 had slowly rolled around I was sitting on my windowsill, ready to go and anxiously waiting. And when the clock finally showed 7:58, a dark jeep rolled up on the street and parked outside. I had already peed like three times in the past hour and felt incredibly ready to just get out of the house.

I was thankful that my sisters had a dance training that my parents always drove them to and from, my little brother busy in his room, loud music emerging from the small gaps around the closed door. Tobi was out at Josh's place and wouldn't be home until tomorrow most likely so I could leave the house in peace, no one to question me where I was going and why I was with Simon, or so I thought.

30 minutes and an enjoyable car ride later we reached a large woodland area at the edge of our town. Simon picked up a bag from the backseat and reached out for my hand and we started the trip into the woods. A small trek led us under a gate plastered with 'no trespassing' written all over it, over a small bridge and over a rocky field eventually led us right to a hill. We sat down, Simon lit a fire and we spent the following hours together, not caring for the rest of the world.

One sip, bad for me.
One hit, bad for me.
One kiss, bad for me.
But I give in so easily.

We drank, cider and some alcohol mixed with coke.
We smoked, I think we had cigarettes first and then spliffs.
And then we kissed, small pecks at first, soon leading to hot make out sessions.

Simon wasn't as affected by the things we consumed like I was, he was used to it I guess. I quickly realised that 1 I can't go home like this and 2 it was probably just a ploy to get me into bed with him. However, I still agreed to come home with him, because Simon seemed a way better option than getting shouted at by my parents.

As we made our way out of the woods my phone woke up, not literally, it just connected to my data I guess, because my phone vibrated and vibrated and vibrated in my pocket, enough for Simon to stop talking and look at me as if to say that I should probably respond.

Tobi had sent loads of messages and I had 14 missed calls from him, oh shit. I immediately rung Tobi and followed Simon further out of the woods.

"Hey, where are you? Are you okay? Jed said you left with someone in a car, a jeep, you aren't with Simon are you?" Tobi fired questions after me so rapidly that I couldn't even think of what to respond.

"Uhm, I'm out, I'm okay" I replied shortly, my eyes widening as I realised how deep my voice sounded, even to me.

"Why do you sound weird and why didn't you answer my last question" Tobi questioned me, seemingly loud enough to hear because Simon snatched the phone from my hand and started speaking with Tobi, grabbing my hand with his free one.

"Yeah, he's with me and I know what you think, but I'm taking him home to mine so he can sleep because he's so tired right now" Simon spoke and as he said it, I realised how tired I felt. We finally reached the car and got in. Simon finished the conversation, gave me my phone back and started driving back to his. We made it back to Simon's place and he carefully pulled me into his room.

And 'no thank you' is how it should've gone.
I should stay strong.
But I'm weak, and what's wrong with that.
Boy oh boy, I love ya when I fall for that.

Simon handed me a shirt, seeing how tall he is, it was like a short dress on me. He handed me a spare toothbrush and let me get ready for bed, standing in the doorway, just looking at me through the mirror, a soft smile on his face. 

After I finished getting ready for bed, Simon went to do the same as I snuggled deep into his bed. I was almost asleep as he came back into his room and I smiled as he walked in shirtless. I mean, captain of the sports team and that gotta make him look good, right? He slipped into bed next to me, pressing his lips to mine in a soft kiss. We snuggled up together and all I could think about was defying everyone's opinion on how much of a dickhead Simon was when he actually was so different from that and a huge softie.

This is shorter than I would have liked but I tried writing more and it just didn't go well so here you go, hope you enjoy! 

Also please send me requests, any and all requests are welcome! (I have a requests chapter and my messages are always open!)

Like please, I'm not very creative right now, give me ideas!!!

Love x Jo