Red - Ministar

Vikk's POV

We all knew he had anger issues...

I stood shocked as my cheek tingled, raising my hand to touch the skin softly, grimacing as I did. I flicked my eyes upward to be met with his back turned to me. I could feel the waves of anger rolling of his taller body and I slowly backed away, keeping my eyes set on him as if he was an animal, waiting for the right moment to pounce.

I turned around and grabbed the doorknob, turning it softly, but before I could swing the door open he held my arms behind me like I was a prisoner. "Please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit you baby" he said softly. "No" I said, shaking my head and pulling my arms out of his loose grip and walking out of his room.

Right now I hated the fact that we live together. I made my way into my room and changed the casual shorts and sweater to a pair of sweatpants and a jogging shirt and some trainers. I took my old MP3 player and headphones, making my way down the stairs and into the kitchen where Simon and Harry were sat. They both looked up and took a double take, Simon's eyes basically the size of saucers.

Simon rose and I raised an eyebrow, questioning him as to why he walked up close when he tenderly grabbed my face and turned my head to see the red hand print in a better light. "What the fuck happened Vikk?" Harry asked, still sitting on his stool.

I only shook my head and made my way out if Simon's grip, getting a fruit and a glass of water to drink. After downing the two I said "I'll explain when I'm back, won't have my phone with me, and yes mum I'll stay safe" I glared jokingly at Simon but soon broke out into a smile before heading out the door.

--//--

I entered the house after my hour long jog / run and immediately made my way up into my room, taking a clean shirt and pants and making my way to the bathroom. I took off my dirty clothes, hopped in the shower quickly before dressing in the T-shirt and sweatpants. I then made my way downstairs, I knew that it didn't matter how little I liked it I did say I'd explain when I'd gotten back. I found Simon sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone, probably twitter knowing him.

I walked up behind him and tapped him on his shoulder, snickering to myself as he jumped. "Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik" he dragged out and stood up, taking my hand in his before dragging me up the stairs. The hand holding was a first.

We sat down on Simon's bed, knowing it was literally the softest thing ever and never failed to make me feel comfortable enough to spill.

"Vikk, why did you have a hand print on your cheek?" He questions and I sigh, mumbling a low "Josh" , leaning my head on Simon's shoulder. "What happened?" He continued and I just snuggled closer to Simon, letting a long sigh leave my lips.

"What. Happened?" He repeats with much more force and authority in his voice. Sometimes I hated being one of the youngest in the house. Only sometimes though. "Uuh, we got into an argument, then he.. He hit me" I say with a gulp, feeling Simon tense up beside me. I jump as he suddenly jolts up and say "God I'm so stupid, let me get you an ice pack" and running out of the door.

I sigh and lay down as I hear him make his way down the stairs. I did deserve that slap though. I snuggle further into the mattress and pull the cover up, letting my eyes fall close.

--//--

Simon's POV

I rush down the stairs, mentally face palming at my own stupidity at forgetting to get him an ice pack to make his swollen cheek less swollen. In the kitchen I'm met by the sight of Josh laying on the table. I sigh, tug his face up by his hair and give him a somewhat hard slap. I put his head back down on the table and get the ice pack from the freezer. I grab a kitchen towel and wrap it around the ice pack before making my way up the stairs again.

I enter my room only to be met with the most adorable sight, Vikk snuggled up on my bed, curled up in a little ball. I smile to myself and sit down slowly in the bed, sitting right beside Vikk. He uncurl slightly, placing his head on my thighs. I poke his nose until he sleepily blinks his eyes open. I softly press the ice pack to his cheek, a small gasp leaving his lips as I do. He digs his fingers into my thigh and I grab a shirt laying on the floor and wrap it around the kitchen towel which was wrapped around the actual ice pack.

I press the wrapped ice pack to his cheek softly and gently run my fingers in his dark hair. He relaxed once again and I smiled as I started to hear faint snores. I picked up my phone and scrolled through twitter. In the midst of scrolling I hear a faint knock. "Yeah?" I say, quietly to not wake Vikk. "Can I come in?" I hear Josh ask. "Yeah yeah, be quiet though" I answer and the door creaks open. "Can we talk?" Josh asks and I nod, giving him a gesture to sit down, preferably on the chair. He does just that and carefully says "Simon, I-I don't know what to do anymore, it's getting out of hand and I'm scared of myself" "Well, do you want do something about it or just talk?" I whisper-shout to not wake the little Asian in my lap.

After at least five minutes Josh says "I don't want to be like this anymore" I let out a sigh and think through what he's said. "Let's get you help then. It might sound like a crazy thing, but no-one in this house is an anger management person, you know what I mean" "yeah, of course I know that, but it seems like such a sudden and hastily made decision" he proclaims and I shrug saying "sleep on it then, but the sooner you've made your decision, the sooner we can get you help if that's the outcome" Josh nods and I motion for him to come closer, he gives me a confused look. I let out a quiet groan and he comes closer. I turn his head to see how his cheek look. I smile slightly as I see a vague hand print on his left cheek. I remove the ice pack from the still snoozing Vikk and give it to Josh.

In just that moment Vikk stirs and sleepily start to blink his eyes open. I thread my fingers through his hair and slightly massage his scalp. He let out a weird combination of a groan and a moan as he scrunches his face up as he stretches.

He brings up his closed hands to rub his eyes and I almost aww out loud. He opens his eyes an a blush immediately invade his cheeks but he doesn't move away. He smiles up at me and looks around the room, his eyes landing on Josh. His body goes rigid and I immediately lift him up into my lap, stroking his back softly as I feel hot tears soaking through my shirt. 

"Josh" I say in a warning ton and he scrambles out the room. I focus back on the scared man in my lap and gently brush my fingers through his hair. 

"Hey hey, shh. It's okay now, Josh is not in here anymore little star" I say and rock us slowly back and forth. 

"Are you sure?" Vikk asks in a small voice and I hum before answering.

"Of course my little star" to which he finally relaxes to. 

"Thank you Si" Vikk responds and yawns.

"Anything for my little star" I say and smile.

--//--

Okay hi. This has been in the works for weeks, sorry about that.

Dedicated to the amazing individual I know trashcanpack Whom deserve literally everything. Love ya babe xx

IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR MY NEXT ONESHOT: WroetoStar, Ministar or MiniShaw.

I may or may not be watching HTM from the beginning on Vikk's channel... Woops.

I hope y'all liked this, I'm always open for requests, only ships though.

Love Jo