Yuki

Yuki sat back and adjusted his glasses a couple times then finally pulled them off and rubbed the corners of his eyes and the bridge of his nose, he'd been back in the US for a solid week and had little time for himself or to rest; his predecess...

  Yuki sat back and adjusted his glasses a couple times then finally pulled them off and rubbed the corners of his eyes and the bridge of his nose, he'd been back in the US for a solid week and had little time for himself or to rest; his predecessor had left the files and this place in a hot mess. Groaning he looked at the window of his high-rise office at the pitch black night.

A soft knock sounded at the door, "It's open." He called in his richly accented voice, he had mastered English but his Japanese accent would forever be there.

The door opened and his pretty little blonde secretary stepped in, she had a model's figure only she lacked the appropriate height.

"Madame le Baue is here to see you sir." She said softly, Madame le Baue always requested meetings after sunset and in these new days he knew why, old world monsters truly did exist.

The stately figure stepped in the room and adjusted her feather clad hat upon her head, tonight she wore a black and white, peacock print dress that clung tightly to her voluptuous figure.

"Good evening Monsieur Yuki." She said in a purr, "It is a pleasure to see you finally back in America, but darling you look positively exhausted." She continued with a little pout as he stood and approached her.

Bowing customarily at their waist he then stood took her hand and kissed it then lead her to a seat, "You look radiant and lovely as always my dear." He charmed then went and took his own seat, "How can I help you this evening?"

"I have a new, lovely young lady that needs shown the ropes, she is to be the face of my Winter plus size lingerie line, she needs...broken in shall I say."

"I see, so, she's never modeled before, and you want my tops to work her over and teach her how to own her sexuality so she can make the lingerie worthwhile."

"Yes, but, be gentle with her she's young."

"How young is young?" He questioned narrowing his gaze, designers and other agencies had brought him 15 and 16 year old girls and asked this of him before; his policy was no one under 21.

"Do not worry Yuki darling she's 21 on the dot."

He nodded at her, her reading of his mind always unnerved him, "When shall I expect her?"

"Tomorrow night...late." She said with a touch of hesitation.

"I see...so...she has your same disposition then?" He questioned, this just meant more late nights for him.

"Yes, she is a vampiress, Monsieur Yuki."

"OK, I'll be sure my best model is here to train her well." He said politely.

Opening her purse she pulled out a checkbook and wrote him a check for 50k then slid it across the desk with her sleek alabaster hand. Taking the check he placed it in his lock box in his drawer then showed her out then closed up and went home himself; he needed his rest.