The next morning

Sorry for the long wait guys. My life is a mess at the moment.
Still hope you enjoy this. There is sexual content in here so don't read if you don't like that kind of thing.
Fictional as always :)

When Ant opened his eyes the next morning, the sun was shining into their room. He felt warm and sleepy and once he became aware of his surroundings, he noticed that they hadn't moved an inch during the night. They were still holding each other close, the only difference was that their grip on each other had loosened which was a normal thing to happen once you slept. Ant used this to pull back a little and look down at his best friend.
Dec was still fast asleep, his hair all ruffled as he breathed silently. He couldn't be cuter if he tried. Ant knew that Dec didn't really like being called "adorable" or "cute", but at the minute it was the only thing that came to his mind. He couldn't resist lightly kissing his friends face. First his forehead, then his temple, before he moved down to gently kiss his cheek and lastly the tip of his nose.

Dec woke up from the affectionate gesture of his best friend. His eyes opened a little and he looked up at him, smiling sleepily.

"That's a nice way to get woken up" he said softly, making Ant blush a little.

"Do I get one on the lips as well?" he asked shyly.

Ant swallowed. "Sure, if you want one" he replied nervously.

Dec nodded softly making Ant's heartbeat go into overdrive.

Slowly he bend down and gave him a little peck on the lips.

A second later he pulled back, yet his head kept on hovering just a few inches over his face. He could tell that Dec had closed his eyes during the kiss, just like him. Now they opened again and a smile could be seen on his face.

Ant knew this was his chance. He gathered all his courage and bend down once more, closing the gap between them.
A huge weight was lifted of his chest as Dec kissed him back almost immediately. This kiss lasted longer. Slow, almost shyly their lips moved against each other. Ant was still leaning over him. It got uncomfortable after a while so he carefully laid back down, sighing as his head hit the pillow. Dec's lips hadn't left his during the change of position. He had moved with him until he was comfortable.
Now they were both lying down, still holding each other close as they kissed gently.
By now Ant knew that this was more than a platonic kiss between friends. This was love.

He shivered a little as Dec's warm hand moved under his shirt, gently caressing the soft skin of his hips. He didn't know why, but he felt tears welling up in his eyes. He was overwhelmed by the situation. He sniffed silently.

Dec broke the kiss as he heard the little sniffle. He pulled back to look into his friends  teary eyes. Concern could be seen on his face. A barely whispered "hey" left Dec's lips as he moved one hand up to lightly stroke his friends cheek.

Ant gave him a reassuring smile, telling him that he was okay, just a little overwhelmed. And Dec understood him. Carefully he gathered him into his arms, allowing him to bury his face in his chest. There he held him. The hand that had been lightly stroking his hip, moved up to gently stroke the bare skin of his back. Ant didn't mind. The close contact was soothing. He breathed in the all too familiar scent of his best friend. He could feel as Dec kissed his head gently and smiled at the affectionate gesture.

Soon he was his old self again. He lifted his head slightly and kissed his friends neck to show his gratitude. A low moan escaped Dec's mouth. Ant was surprised and intrigued by the reaction. Dec had his eyes closed and his neck stretched as if to invite him to explore.
Hesitantly Ant lowered himself once again and pushed his lips to the sensitive skin of his friends neck. Another soft moan from Dec encouraged him to be a bit more confident. Slowly he crawled on top of his best friend, straddling his hips and lowering his upper body until they were chest to chest. Then he resumed to grazing his neck, occasionally nipping and sucking at the soft skin. He noticed that Dec's breath had become rather quick. He was clearly enjoying the action.
But it wasn't until Ant brushed a spot a few inches beneath his earlobe that Dec suddenly  gasped. Ant smirked as he realised what he's just found. He covered that particular spot with his lips and sucked gently. Dec whimpered and moaned and squirmed as Ant worked his soft spot. He stopped his actions after a few seconds, giving him time to calm down a little. Instead he propped himself up so he could look him in the eyes. Dec's face was red and his breathing was still rather quick, but he was smiling. Ant smiled back, before leaning down to connect their lips once again. What started as a slow sweet kiss, soon turned into a more heated and passionate one. Dec made the first step as he parted his lips, allowing Ant to slip his tongue inside. Both men felt themselves heating up  as their tongues battled for dominance.
It didn't take long though and Dec had to pull back to breathe. He was still out of breath from Ant's teasing beforehand.