Aaron fell on the ground, having memories.

"These eyes Aaron, you have no control over them"

"You're ashamed of who you are, aren't you Aaron?!"

"I will never forget you"

"What are you going to do?"

Aaron opened his eyes and looked to the corner of his eye and saw Ein walking towards him. Just as he was about to punch Aaron, Aaron grabbed his fist and pulled him.

Aaron stood up and threw Ein at a tree, his ears and tail are now visible. Ein got up with wide eyes when he saw Aaron.

Aaron jumped and Ein moved away from the tree, Aaron hit it with his leg and the tree broke down, he then started throwing punches at Ein then kicked him away.

"YOU HURT HER!" Aaron yelled and Ein chuckled.

He then turned to Aaron, "And she desrved it, and when I get back I'll do it again. She'll love me either way." Ein said slyly and Aaron punched him.

"YOU WON"T MAKE IT BACK" Aaron yelled and Ein smirked and looked at him.

"Then what are you going to do? Finish me then." Ein said.

"NO!" Aaron growled Ein turned around. "Coward." He muttered and Aaron picked him up from his collar.

"I didn't say I was finished, You'll know what true suffering is!" Aaron growled then stared into Ein's eyes, turning him to a human.

Aaron dropped him on the ground and Ein sat up and didn't feel his ears and tail.

"My ears... they're gone... WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME? AHHHH" Ein freaked out and Aaron took a deep breath.

"You took from me the only person that I love, so I took from you the only thing YOU EVER CARED ABOUT" Aaron growled and Ein was freaking out.

"No NO you can't do this! Just end me NOW!" Ein said.

"No... You don't desrve to die... No one desreves to die." Aaron said then turned around and started walking away.

"You're a coward!" Ein yelled then he heard footsteps behind him.

"How does it feel?" someone said and Ein turned around and saw Tatiana with the wolf pack.

"To be something you never wanted to be?" Tatiana said and Ein looked at her with disgust.

"Heh, of course you would say that. Now go get him." Ein ordered and Tatiana smirked.

"The wolves don't recognise you as our Alpha anymore." Tatiana said then gestured for the wolves to attack Ein.

~~~

"LET HER GO!" Aaron ordered, making Garroth and Lucinda let Aphmau go. The potions didn't work.

"I HATE YOU"

"I LOVE YOU!"