CħAp†㉫r 14

CħAp†㉫r 14 : Tħ㉫
GArd㉫Ǹ㉫r

  The kid with red eyes stared at (Y/n) innocently and blankly but there was an odd aura surroundig the kid. Something that made (Y/n)'s spine chill. But it's just a kid right? The kid reach his arm at her but suddenly, the nun immediately shut the door and grab Wirt's wrist.

"Come! We - We have t-to run! I'll e-explain later!" The nun begged at him with her eyes all scared and bloodshot.

"What do you m - "

  "BANG! BANG! BANG!" The door started to bang aggresively, giving Wirt a chill as well. What is going on!? Wirt realize he should follow what the Nun is trying to say but (Y/n) stayed. She wanna see it for herself, maybe it's something she know about.

"Pl-Please dear! C-Come with us!" The nun pleaded, tughing at her sleeve. But (Y/n) jerked it off.

"You can go without us." (Y/n) informed but the nun shook her head. She knew what's coming. Something worse . . .

  Before anyone would speak, the door slammed open and . . . nothing happen. This made (Y/n) a bit confused. There was no one in the room, its just beds and darkness. This is too suspicious. Are the kids scaring the nuns too much? Or is it really a serious threat? She can't tell.

"AHH!" Then, in a split seconds, Thompson stabbed a broken window shard at (Y/n)'s arm, causing blood to mess the floor.

The nun gasped in fear and suddenly fainted, causing Wirt to panick and caught her. Good thing the nun is light enough for him to carry her. Unfortunately for (Y/n), she wiggled out the kid off her arm but Thompson is too stubborn to let go. She noticed that he also have the same red piercing eyes she saw a while ago.

"(Y/n)!" Wirt gasped.

"Wirt! Take the nun in the library, I'm sure that room have some lock." She demanded, finally, Thompson drop to the floor and run away.

Though, (Y/n) was having a massive bloodloss since the stab was too deep. She started to get dizzy but she knew she have to resist it. She can't leave Wirt to do all the work. He have to worry about you and the nun at the same time. She have to stay awake.

"Go! Go! Go!" They both started to run.

Most of the nuns heard the noises and exactly knew the situation, they all run in their night gown and ran into the library. Wirt and (Y/n), meanwhile, are being chased by lots of kids with bloody hands and red eyes glaring at the two teenagers.

"Are we near yet!?" Wirt panted, his legs are about to give up but forcibly trying to run in full force.

"Yeah! That one!" (Y/n) used her non-wounded arm to put at the library that they're heading.

They both smile in unison, thinking they could be safe. Once they reached the library, Wirt came in first, letting the unconsscious nun lay on the floor as the other nun thanked him. He looked back to see (Y/n) running towards the library, just one step and she could finally make it.

"Raughhh!" Suddenly, (Y/n)'s and Wirt's heart stopped for a second when (Y/n) felt a tiny hand grabbed her ankle which made her fall down to the floor. The other kids started to get closer to the library which made the nuns shut the door.

"No!" Wirt yelled.

  He tried to go after to the door but Sister Ann grabbed him and pulled him further from the door. He looked at her with a bit anger and fear.

"What are you doing!? What's wrong with those kids!?" He asked.

"I'm sorry if you had to see that one, dear. B-But there was a c-curse that gave the kids demonic adrenaline every midnight. We-We tried to ask a priest to purify them b-but it wo-wont work . . ." She cried.

"So we called someone who knew the curse to request for a cure. We were notified he-he'll be here but due to the storm, we h-had no o-other choice but to lock the chi-children until he f-finally arrived." Another nun explained.

  Wirt nodded before he started to hear (Y/n)'s grunt from the other side of the door, causing him to cause anxiety.

"H-How about (Y-Y/n)? Are those ki-kids going to hu-hurt her?" He asked, worridly.

The nun bowed down a little. "I'm afraid so . . ."

"No . . ." He can't lose her. Not now. They didn't even get to see The Gardener that (Y/n)'s been mentioning about. Thats their purpose, the reason why they're out here. He can't let this happen. It's either her sacrifice or his. But better yet, his sacrifice.

"Lock the door after I got out." Wirt informed them.

"No! Dear, your going to get killed! Dont do this." One of the nuns pleaded for him to stop.

"Even (Y/n) can't get killed." He sighed.

Before any of them stop his actions, Wirt braced himself as he charged directly at the door before he close the door immediately. He look at his right to see (Y/n) all bruised up and wounded, trying to fight off from the children. Suddenly someone tackled her and started banging her head at the floor, brutally. Wirt cringed when he saw this. This was too much. Seeing kids in Greg's age doing such violence isn't a great sight to see.

"Is that Wirt?" (Y/n) thought tiredly as she looked up to see Wirt running towards her direction.

The kids around her started to stab her arms and legs, making her scream in pain. Too much blood are starting to flood the floor. She dont want Wirt to feel this pain, he dont deserve this.

"Maybe this is my end . . ." (Y/n) said, looking at her surrounding. It's starting to get blurry and slow. The noise started to block out. All she could see was Wirt trying to get rid off all the kids that was on you. If this was her last day, she have to say the truth, she can't take it anymore. Her shaking bloody hand gently hold his arm.

"Wirt . . ." She coughed "There's something I ne . . .need to tell . . . you." She weakly stated.

Wirt shook his head, denying that this would be her last words. Not now. He ignored her and focused on getting rid off all the kids that was on her, some kids started kicking him but he resist it. He looked down to see (Y/n) saying something but he clearly can't hear it.

"AH!!!!!" Then, Wirt saw a blinding light coming out of the hallway, it seems that it made all the kids screamed in pain until they all passed out. Even the kids that was on (Y/n). What was that just now? He thought, panting from the chaos a while ago. The light continues to go on until it slowly fade, showing a man in a . . . jumpsuit? He looks like a giddy happy man, with genuine eyes and bright smiles.

(Y/n) let out a tired sigh and looked at the man with an annoyed scowl.

"Haha! Did I came late? Sorry, the storm is too heavy but atleast I finally remove the curse. So you dont have to worry, boy." The man smiled at Wirt, still unaware of what was happening.

(Y/n) let out a grunt and glared at the man. Wirt noticed that her ring is glowing, what is happening?

"Your late . . ." (Y/n) let out a cough. "You stupid Gardener . . ." And thats when she passed out, letting the darkness consume her.

B u t   e v e r y t h i n g   w i l l   b e   w e l l,   o n c e   y o u   g i v e  m e   t h e   b e l l.