Ask Us: Answers

James Sirius Potter

Q: How did you know Ella was the one?
A: Oh Godric... I don't even know. She's just so kind and loving and fun and smart and beautiful. She's f*cking gorgeous that woman. I'm just so lucky she knew I was the one and didn't leave me for someone way better. I honestly don't deserve her but I'm so damn thankful I got her.

Albus Severus Potter

Q: When did you know you loved Scorpius?
A: Not sure to be honest. We've been friends since we were sorted into Slytherin together but I think it was the first Quidditch match he ever participated in. Scorp was a seeker, just like his dad. One of the beaters from the Gryffindor team had hit a bludger and if went flying straight into Scorp. He had fallen from his broom. It was then that I knew I truly cared for him and hoped nothing bad would happen to him ever again.

Q: How cool are you on a scale of 1 to 10?
A: I'd like to think I'm a 10 but James and Lily would probably say 5. Scorp would probably agree with them.. or at least say 7 or 8.

Lily Luna Potter

Q: Was it hard being a teen mom?
A: Thankfully it wasn't. I always had Alex around to help me and I'm so thankful for him, I absolutely love him to death. I was very lucky to have all the support and love from my friends and family as well. We got through it together and I couldn't have asked for such a bad situation to turn any better.

Teddy Lupin-Malfoy

Q: Did you feel awkward at first knowing that Rose was part of the family and you were considered a family member too?
A: It was a bit weird at first but we got over it. Rose and I love each other so much and it really doesn't matter anyway since we're not related in any way.

Rose Weasley

Q: What was your reaction to Scorbus?
A: Ahh!! I love them. I was hoping for them to happen for the longest time and I was so happy when they did.

Scorpius Malfoy

Q: How would you describe Albus?
A: Albus is a lot of things so this may take awhile... He's kind and generous. Extremely outgoing and friendly. Albus is super smart too, way smarter than I am. He's probably the nicest person I've ever met (save for that moment with Alex when he found out he had gotten Lily pregnant). I love him.

Victoire Weasley

no questions asked

Dominique Weasley

Q: How did you feel about Scorpius and Alex?
A: They're little brothers to me! I've always felt extremely protective over them and now I can call them my actual brothers because we're all related now.

Fred Weasley

no questions asked

Roxanne Weasley

no questions asked

Ella Rose

no questions asked

Jake Nott

no questions asked

Alexander Zabini

no questions asked

Emma (me, the author)

Q: What inspired you to write this story?
A: I've done two previous stories like this (you can find them on my profile) and I figured I might as well make it a series so here the series has been born.

Q: Are you going to make a sequel?
A: None of my HP Social Media stories will have sequels. Obviously there will be other books in the series, but no sequels.