Chapter II: Adventure begins

After they finished rebuilding their treehouse  they  dig straight to mine some Diamond,Redstone,Gold and Steel for their weaponry and Shields . they also built walls of  Flamed Redstones around the tree house for security . As they set of , they were ambushed by the Enerdragon's army of creepers.Amanda and Matthew knew that they were summoned by the Enderdragon and Enderman to kill them early . They now know that Amanda and Matthew are now mortal without RG at their side. After they fought with 30 brutal minutes they defeated the army but lessened 3 hearts at their lives . The  Mob King was desperate to kill the duos before reaching the End Portal, But he is quite confident that they will be killed inside the brutal and harsh environment of the thick and black forest . There in that forest lies the venemous big and dangerous spider armies that he summoned to  watch for intruders  that wants to live at the End Portal for luxury and business.End Portal is the richest portal in the whole  world. Many intruders have been killed going to the portal like Enderboy3000 and Super Steve . So before going to the journey, They vowed that they will get RG back ,if not they will kill there beloved horses. And now they set on the journey to the gateway of the forest nearly 300 miles south.