Sammy Lawrence chapter 4

Dava's pov

The next room I walked into what happened to be a "Work station " Well that's what I called it,there was so many papers,so many I couldn't even count them.I was surprised to see a cut-out again. I completely ignored it,but when I turned around there was:

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4" 

"5"

"6"

"7"

"8"

"9"

"10"'

I got scared and ran out the room. Actually I thought I was the only person In the room.....But I wasn't.........

Henry's pov:

Everything was going as planned,all she needed to do is drain the ink from the stairs,I was so happy,but Alice didn't look she was happy,"What's wrong Alice".I said trying to comfort her,she didn't speak,Then I began to worry about Dava as much as I was worried about Alice, then I went back to  sit down for a bit.

Dava's pov: 

I was just about to take the stairs down but I stopped a said:"wow,that's a lot of ink",I knew there had to be something that could make all the ink drain from there, so l walked around the the place to find a lever, I pulled it and heard some weird sounds,so I'm guessing it worked?

Henry's pov:

I was still wondering if she did it or not the suddenly !BAM! What was that-I got cut off by a voice:Rest your head,it's time for bed.Then I recognize the voice, "S-Sammy" I said knowing who he has with him.

Dava's pov:

I felt unconscious I could see anything,I fell asleep,I soon woke up to see a thing that looked like person but a creature at the same time I wasn't sure,and he had overalls and had a bendy mask,The thing I was more concerned about is why am I tied to a chair? Then I hear him saying:"The we go know nice and tight,we wouldn't want our sheep to run away know would we?No we wouldn't.he said,"WHAT?! A SHEEP,I'm Not A Sheep!" I said in mind! I must say I am..honored that you came all the way down here to visit me."he said,I just kept quiet,"It almost makes what I'm about to do seem..cruel"he said,I was a little scared a the time being "But the believers must honor their savior,I must have him notice me."he said "notice you?" I said in my mind"Wait-you look familiar to me,....that face..,not now,for our freedom is calling to us my little sheep,the time of sacrifice is at hand!And then I will finally be freed from this prison,this inky dark Abyss I call a body"he said,"um mister Sammy please choose someone else as a sacri-"I got cut off by Sammy Saying,"shhhhh quiet!Litsen!I can hear him crawling above.crawing!Let us begin the ritual must be completed,soon he will hear me....he will set us free.he said as he slowly walks away from me."H-Hey where are you going,you can't just leave me here,come back." I yelled but he already left..."sheep,sheep,sheep it's time for sleep,rest your head it's time for bed.In the morning,you may wake...Or in the morning,you'll be dead.."said Sammy.The floor boards started to rumble.I was terrified,Then Sammy said "Hear me bendy arise from the darkness and claim my offering,free me I beg you!I summon you ink demon show,your face and this tendered sheep!No!My Lord!Stay back!I am your prophet !l am your-AAAHHH!!"Sammy yelled I found way to untie my hands from the chair and grabbed a axe,through my way my axe broke"oh great now my axe is broke-Aahhh!"got cut of by.....Bendy!!"THERE YOU ARE, IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR YOU!"he said in terrible voice "s-stay away"I said in fear as I stepped away "DoNt Be AfRaID nEw OnE",he said walking closer to me,I ran away with fear in my heart "HEY,COME BACK HERE,he said starting to chase me ,I ran as fast as I could and opened the door and closed it behind me, I took deep breath,just before I new it ,tears came out of my eyes and said,"I-I-I'm Scared, I don't wanna be here",A burst of ink tears filled with fear fell to the ground, I sat there for a while to  get straight but I got up and went through a hallway,then a can rolled up to that said "Bacon soup"Then I knew that wasn't the only person that was in the room,"I -is someone there I know your in here, come out a show yourself."I said then it became silent...but the the figure walked up to me, it looked like a wolf just like me.......

Who...are you........